Fast as Cheetah
– First emoji meaning on our emoji game answers list is an interesting one, as it features two icons we’ve seen before (the boy running and the steam cloud) and the image of a tiger. So the general emoji meaning is that something is very fast and has a close connection with a wild feline.
– Since the cheetah is the fastest land animal in the world, to be “fast as cheetah" means that you run very fast.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you add together all the symbolical meanings of the featured pictures and try to convey a general meaning for all of them: you have a car, a man and a card, which means you need to think about some sort of documents related to driving.
– You receive a driver’s license when the state you live in considers that you have the age, the skills and the level of responsibility necessary for you to drive a car or other vehicles.
Tower of Babel
– In case this emoji meaning escapes your understanding, you can use our emoji cheat sheet. The picture features a tower, a speech bubble and two men of different ethnicity. So ask yourself, what is about different people talking near a tower?
– The Tower of Babel is a story told in the Book of Genesis meant to explain the origin of different languages.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed by putting together the two featured images – the American flag and the football – even if it seems a bit redundant to associate these two pictures. That particular football can hardly be mistaken for something else.
– American football is a sport which derived from rugby in the United States. It is quite an old sport, dating back to 1869, when two teams played their first American football match following a mix of rules taken from both rugby and the European soccer.
– Next entry on our emoji game answers there’s the “Vintage Wine" emoji, a fine example of creating emoji art with the help of simple images. You have an old man and a glass of wine. “Old Wine" would be the first guess, but keep in mind the number of necessary letters.
– In winemaking, the term “vintage" doesn’t refer to the age of a wine, but rather to its manner of processing. It actually means that the grapes used to make that particular wine were all grown and picked in the same year.
– This is a fun piece of emoji art and it may also be useful to you for future conversations. The images display an iron, a knife and a plate with food. Maybe you need our emoji game cheats page for this one, as while the iron means exactly what it looks like, the other two images need to be categorized under the label of “chef."
– The “Iron Chef" was a Japanese television cooking show produced by Fuji Television which aired between 1993 and 1999.
– Another useful emoji in a tech – dominated world, this picture shows you the Korean flag, a smartphone and a night’s sky. The last image may not be completely representative for the concept of “galaxy" or “universe", but this why you have an emoji cheat sheet at your fingertips, isn’t it?
– “Samsung Galaxy" is a series of Android-powered mobile devices belonging to Samsung Electronics.
– If the first emoji meaning that came to your mind was “CD Horse", you need to think again. It is true that the CD stands for “disk" and you can ultimately figure it out, but for the “jokey", you might want some help to make the leap from the horse to the one riding it.
– A disc jockey (D.J.) is a person who mixes music for a public. The music is already recorded, but it’s the DJ’s job to make improvisations and create new tunes based on existing ones.
– You can guess this emoji meaning by thinking about what each of the two images may be related to, or what they may stand for. You have a rocket – the one used to fly into space with, and a tent, used for camping.
– While it would be fun, we don’t currently have camps in the outer space, so this term refers to either a space science focused summer camp, or a music album and movie’s name.
Call for Help
– Level 55 ends with an interesting emoji and a very useful one in cases of emergency: you have a phone handle, number four, and letters S.O.S. You can get to the emoji meaning if you can try to spell out loud what you see in the picures.
– A “call for help", also known as a “distress call" is a means to get help in a distress situation. Such means are regulated on an international level.
Congratulations for finishing level 55! Tell us, did you find our Guess the Emoji game answers useful? Did you have fun reading our hints and tips? Did you learn new facts about the world around us? Drop us a line and tell us how you feel about our emoji game cheats and how we can improve your experience with them!