– The first entry on our emoji game cheats lists is the “Bulldozer" emoji, consisting of a bull almost glued in the front of a tractor of some sorts. To guess this emoji meaning think about a tractor whose name starts with “bull"
– A bulldozer is a crawler that comes with a solid metal plate and used in construction or conversion work. The bulldozer’s main purpose is to push and move large quantities of materials.
– This is a fun emoji art and you can guess the emoji meaning it conveys by thinking: “What comes out if I add up a woman and a fish?"
– A mermaid is a mythical sea creature which is simply described as a woman – fish. Even if Ariel was a kind and loving mermaid, in many parts of the world the folklore describes mermaids as evil, cruel, dangerous creatures.
– You may need our emoji game cheats sheet for this one, as the concept conveyed by the images is not very familiar to most people. You have a lightning bolt in the picture – this time used to suggest thunder and a couple of boys next to it.
– A “thunder buddy" is the animate or inanimate buddy whom you rely on when you are scared of something, or of a thunder storm in particular. Children use toys and teddy bears as such “thunder buddies". There is a song titled “Thunder Buddies" made popular by the movie “Ted."
– Now this is an intriguing emoji which definitely needs an emoji cheat sheet in order to guess the emoji meaning, as a white square next to a black one next to a whale are too few clues to get the correct answer. But to shed some light on the mystery, the emoji pictures implies that this is about a black and white whale.
– The killer whale, most commonly known as an orca and less commonly as the “blackfish" is a toothed whale found in all oceans of the planet.
– Next entry on our emoji game answers there’s the “Titanic" emoji, a fine piece of emoji art, to say the least, and an emoji meaning not hard to guess if you put add up in the same story a boat, a big wave and the “crash" idea.
– Probably the most famous ship in the history of mankind, the Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in 1912 after it crashed against an iceberg.
– This emoji picture resembles a lot the “Hot Tub" emoji you’ve seen on a previous level, but in this case, the emoji meanings is slightly different, even if there are the same emoji icons. You just need to consider the tub in the picture as a general representation of a bathroom or a bath.
– A hot bath is recommended in cold days and even when you suffer from the cold or the flu. It is also a good option for natural sleep induction.
– This is a very fine emoji art to express a word – play and a rather familiar emoji meaning. You have the picture of a family and two images featuring neckties. You can spell out loud the words to get to the bottom of this mystery.
– This is not about the neckties of the family, but the relationships among its members. Also, “Family Ties" is the title of an American sitcom that aired on NBC from 1982 until 1989.
– What you need to guess here are two emoji words with the help of four emoji icons: the word “free", a soccer ball, a girl gesturing “No" and a pink swimsuit. You need to know your slang and colloquial talking to understand what this is all about.
– Free – balling is a term used for boys, as for girls, the idiom is “free – buffing". Both terms represent the same concept, however: the practice of not wearing underwear.
– This fun emoji meaning can be guessed if you realize that the muscle arm we’ve seen all over the place can also stand for “strong". You can read the “bow" as it is.
– “Strongbow" is a label or a trademark if you like. It refers to a type of dry cider produced by H. P. Bulmer in England. Strongbow is the world’s best selling cider drink, in case you wondered.
– This is the final entry on our level 54 emoji game answers. The image shows you a hash character and a tag, and even if this is a bit redundant, as nowadays everybody recognizes the hashtag without supplemental clues, the emoji art is still entertaining.
– A “hashtag" consists of the hash character (the number sign) – back in the day people used it to signal the presence of a number –, and a word which follows the hash with no space in between. It is used in social media environments as a label.
We hope our Guess the Emoji level 54 answers were of good use to you and that you managed to put aside in your memory a few useful emoji words and emoji meanings you will use in your further communications. As we said, the quest is far from being over, so let’s hurry up to level 55!