– While the concept conveyed by the emoji picture is a terrible one, we still need to guess this emoji meaning. The picture displays a bloody syringe, a pill and a skull – symbol for death. We think this emoji game cheats sheet is of use, as nowhere in the picture there’s a clue about a self – inflicted injury or death.
– Suicide means to take your own life. There has been little scientific study of animal suicide, although some anecdotal evidence suggests that some species can kill themselves.
– This emoji picture consists of a traffic lights image and a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark – usually used to suggest alert or attention.
– A traffic alert is a bulletin containing traffic news and related information for drivers. It can include info about weather conditions, nearby accidents, police radars and so on.
– You may need our emoji game answers list in this case, as even if you’ve seen both emoji icons featured by this picture, the combination of the two images is rather new and interesting. We have a comet and a clenched fist – used to suggest punching or fighting.
– If you are into close – contact sports, especially boxing, you know that a “haymaker" is a special type of punch – a powerful move (back and forth) pulled with all of a boxer’s force in order to knock out the adversary.
– This entry on our emoji game answers list features a fishing rod and a baseball, immediately leading you to a baseball term related to catching.
– The “Catcher" is a baseball or softball player. The catcher crouches behind home plate and receives the ball from the pitcher.
– You may need to keep this emoji meaning for future conversations about food, as the term it represents is pretty common in culinary – related conversations. We have a water wave, shrimp and something that looks like sushi. This emoji meaning is obtainable if you think about “food in water."
– Seafood includes any form of food taken from the sea and regarded as edible for humans. Seafood includes fish and shellfish, crustaceans and sometimes even algae.
– You can guess this emoji meaning if you understand that all three pictures (a ham, a pig and the Spanish flag) need to be correlated and categorized to reach two emoji words conveying a familiar meaning. In other words, what do you know about Spanish pork ham?
– “Parma Ham" is of Italian origin, this is why we find suspicious the Spanish flag in the emoji picture.
– You can guess this emoji meaning by speaking out loud the words conveyed by the pictures: “X" – “box" – “1." Even if you are familiar with all the emoji meanings of the symbols, this is a new combination of them.
– Xbox One is a home video game console developed and marketed by Microsoft.
– There are two emoji words you need to guess with the help of three emoji pictures: three sheets of paper, a letter written on with a pencil and a bee. This emoji meaning might need some emoji game cheats, as even if the bee is pretty easy to guess, the concept of “busy" is vaguely conveyed by the written papers.
– We call a person a “busy bee" the one who has always something to do or to work. Busy Bee is also the name of an extinct airline that operated in Norway between 1966 and 1992.
– Next on our list of emoji game answers there’s the “Downward Dog" emoji, composed of a “down" arrow and the image of a “dog." You can guess this emoji meaning if you speak out loud the words and find a related term for “down" made of eight letters.
– The “downward dog" is an “asana" – or Yoga posture said to build strength throughout the body. If you look at some “downward dog" positions, you will understand why it is called this way and how many body parts it involves.
– Level 53 ends with the “Keynote" emoji, a picture displaying a music note emoji preceded by a key. You can guess this emoji meaning by speaking out loud the words suggested by the pictures.
– A keynote is basically a talk, a speech or an address which is meant to highlight main topics or issues.
How did you find the Guess the Emoji level 53 answers? Were they detailed enough for you to learn new patterns in order to guess new emoji meanings or to use new emoji words? Were the information complete, interesting, entertaining? Drop us a line and tell us what you think!