– Level 52 begins with a three – icons emoji picture displaying skis, an arrow pointing upwards and a mountain. In order to guess this emoji meaning think about a general concept related to skiers being helped to reach the mountain peak.
– The term “ski lift “generally refers to any cable transport device that carries skiers up a hill.
Head Over Heels
– Since this emoji meaning is related to a common saying, you can keep it close for future conversations. We have a woman with her hands above her head, an arrow pointing down and a high – heeled red shoe. You may need our emoji cheat sheet for this one, as “woman over shoes" is not the correct answer.
– According to the Urban Dictionary, this saying means uncontrollably in love. It is synonym with “limerence" – an intense feeling of romantic desire for another person. This saying was also used to title a very large number of movies and TV series, music songs and albums.
– Next on our list of level 51 emoji game game cheats there’s the “Light Year" emoji. It is built with the help of a lantern image and a calendar sheet. To guess this emoji meaning you need to think about the function of the lantern – it provides you with light, and about what the calendar represents – a year.
– A light – year is a unit of length – not of time – used to quantify astronomical distances (in theory and in an informal manner). A light – year measures 10 trillion kilometers (6 trillion miles).
– Now let’s see what is the common ground for a top hat, a magnifying glass and a gun? You may need this emoji game cheats page, as the emoji meaning in this case is rather concealed in apparently not related clues.
– Sherlock Holmes is one of the most notorious fictional characters in literature and cinematography. This detective created by Scottish author and physician Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is a London-based “consulting detective” whose abilities are those of a genius.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s the “Asahi" emoji, featuring a hashtag, number 1, a beer and the Japanese flag. Now you may understand from the succession of the images that this emoji refers to “Japan’s number one beer", but we think our emoji game cheats list can help you identify the name you are looking for.
– Asahi is a company based in Japan whose main area of business is brewing and producing soft drinks. It is the largest brewing company in the country.
– This is a fun emoji to learn and keep for future use, as the term you need to guess here has its own place in some conversations about food. The emoji picture contains the French flag, a black square and a mushroom. To guess this emoji meaning, ask yourself what do you know about some black French mushrooms that are famous enough to have their own emoji?
– A truffle is basically a fungus which can be found underground. French gourmand Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin called truffles “the diamond of the kitchen" – truffles are indeed diamonds in their own right, as they are highly expensive and considered luxury goods.
Bob the Builder
– This is another emoji meaning we think you need our emoji game cheats for. The building is rather simple: you have a man, a wrench and a tractor. All in all, this is about a man working in the construction business, if you stretch a little your imagination. But what man?
– “Bob the Builder" is an animated character who is a masonry constructor and a specialized builder. He is of British origin and is featured in a stop motion animated show for kids in the U.K.
– You can guess this emoji meaning by speaking out loud the words conveyed by the images: “house" – “cat."
– The house cat is a domestic cat kept usually as an indoor pet.
– This is another emoji meaning you can guess by speaking out loud what you see in the pictures: “money" and “bag".
– A money bag is a bag used to carry coins or bills. There is also the expression “moneybags" which can refer to a number of things, but is usually used to describe filthy rich people.
– The last entry on our emoji game answers list there’s the “Bikini Top" emoji. You have a pink swimsuit and an arrow pointing upwards, letting you know you should focus on the top – half of the suit.
– The bikini top is basically the bra composing the swimsuit.
These were the Guess the Emoji level 52 answers, ladies and gentlemen! We hope you fund them fun and you used our emoji game cheats to learn new things and beat the game. Let’s take a breath and meet up at level 53 with new emoji meanings to figure out!