– The first emoji meaning you have to guess on level 51 is conveyed by three images: a lightning bolt, a hammer and a muscle arm. So ask yourself this: what character is strong and is closely related to lightning and hammers?
– In Norse mythology, Thor is the god of thunder and lightning, being able to provoke and control storms. He is a symbol of strength and the protector of humanity and Earth. Thor is very popular nowadays thanks to Marvel and its incredible movies.
– This is a very useful emoji art to have close by, as it can refer to many things and can be used in various contexts. It can be guessed if you keep the meaning conveyed by the game console – namely “game" and think about what the red “X" might suggest.
– “Game over” is a message in video games which signals that people failed a game. The phrase has since seen wider use to describe the end of an event in real life – usually in a serious or dramatic context.
– Next on our list of level 51 emoji game answers there’s an interesting emoji art composed of four images which lead to only one emoji meaning: there’s a man, a pair of glasses, a heart and a smartphone. So what are we talking about when we talk about a man wearing glasses who apparently fell in love with his phone?
– “Her" is a 2013 American romantic comedy-drama about a man who develops amorous feelings for Samantha – an intelligent computer OS which is present throughout the movie via a female’s voice.
Catch a Wave
– Perhaps you need this emoji game cheats sheet, as the images are clearly talking about fishing, but what kind of fishing? So you have a fishing rod and a large wave of water. You need to take a leap and find out that the emoji meaning is really “catch a wave."
– You might think this is surfers’ slang, and it is, somehow, as many surfers are longing to “catch the wave" of their life. However, in a colloquial conversation, this phrase means to seek a financial opportunity by getting involved in something that is trendy and usually makes a lot of money. This is also the name of a famous Beach Boys song.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you speak out loud the literal meanings suggested by the two pictures: “disc" – “man".
– When Sony first produced its first portable CD player, it named it the “Discman". It made sense, but the world knows the “Discman" better under the name of “CD Walkman."
– One of the most useful emoji meanings you need to learn, remember and use, the “pizza delivery" emoji consists of a slice of pizza, a boy running and a house.
– Pizza delivery is that service that magically brings you pizza on your doorstep after you made a phone call or typed a few words on a website.
– This emoji meaning is interesting to guess if you keep the literal meaning of the second image – a “TV" and you associate it with the symbolic meaning of the first picture: a music note emoji displaying the G clef – it usually stands for “music". So you have “music TV" in three letters.
– We know MTV under the name of Music Television. It was the best thing to watch in the 90’s and even today it has its fair share of popularity among the teenagers.
– Next on our emoji game cheats list there’s this simple picture which conveys an easy – to – guess emoji meaning if you just spell out loud the images: “arm" – “chair."
– Besides the most obvious emoji definition – an armchair is a chair with arm rests – there are other uses for this word. It can describe a sex position, the name of a bus company in London and the name of two songs.
– Again, you can guess this emoji meaning by speaking out loud the words reflected by the two images in order to reach the two emoji words requested by the game: “honey" (suggested by the specific jar) and “bear."
– The “Honey Bear" can refer to different species of bears found in some parts of the world or a commercially sold bear-shaped container of honey.
– Last on our level 51 emoji game answers there’s the “color wheel" emoji, represented by two images: a color palette and a Ferris wheel.
– A “color wheel" shows you the relationships between all colors, be they primary, secondary or tertiary. It is an abstract way to render these relationships, as it presents itself in the shape of a circle displaying color hues.
Now that you’ve finished providing the game with all the correct Guess the Emoji level 51 answers, tell us what you think about our emoji game cheats, tips, hints and fun trivia. Should we keep up the good work, or are there improvements to be made? Share your thoughts with us and don’t forget to meet us at level 52!