– The Guess the Emoji level 50 answers page starts with a rather complicated emoji picture which conveys only one emoji meaning: you have a movie table, a CD, an envelope and a mailbox. So this is about movies coming home to you in your mail, right?
– Netflix, Inc. is a provider of on-demand Internet streaming media. If you’re from the U.S., parts of Europe and parts of South America, you have Netflix right at your fingertips.
– This fun emoji art consists of two images: a fire and a tongue. So what makes tongues burn? Spicy food, perhaps?
– The taste of “spicy" refers to food which has strong flavored ingredients that make your tongue and mouth feel like burning hot. You also call something “spicy" (and not related to food) something that is shocking or exciting.
– Next on our list of level 50 emoji game answers there’s a cool emoji art containing a planet (ours) and a movie table. If you want to guess this emoji, or others similar to it, think about the movie table as representative for Hollywood.
– Planet Hollywood is a theme restaurant inspired by the popular portrayal of Hollywood. It has the backing of Hollywood stars Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Since its foundation in 1991, the restaurant received backing from other Hollywood stars as well.
Black Hawk Down
– You may need an emoji cheat sheet with this one, as it is not so obvious in meaning. You have a black square, a bird’s head and an arrow pointing down. While the black square can be representative for the color “black" (as a previous white square meant “white"), the bird is not even close to represent a hawk. The “down" arrow is pretty straightforward.
– “Black Hawk Down" is the title of a book written by Mark Bowden about the Battle of Mogadishu from 1993, between forces of the United States and Somali militia fighters. The same title was given to the movie adaptation of this book.
– This is a very fun emoji art and it conveys an even funnier emoji meaning: you have a crown, a monkey head, an angry emoticon and a building. So two emoji words for one emoji definition. Think about the symbolic meaning of the picture taken as a whole: what is the connection between an angry monkey king and a building?
– “King Kong" is a giant movie monster – basically an enormous gorilla has blessed this world with countless media starting 1933. The character first appeared in the 1933 film “King Kong". It became since then one of the most iconic movie monsters in the world.
– You may need some emoji game cheats here, as it seems the developers changes the rules a bit. You have a black circle or sphere, accompanied by a chocolate bar. The sphere is confusing because so far, in order to suggest “black" or “dark", the game featured a black square.
– “Dark chocolate” is also called “black chocolate”, and is a variety of chocolate with no milk in comparison to common chocolate.
– This emoji meaning is easy to guess if you read out loud the literal meanings of each of the two emoji icons: pie and chart. There is a trick here, however, as the “pie" is actually represented by a slice of cake. So you may need some emoji game cheats here after all.
– A pie chart (or a circle chart) is a graphic divided into sectors – just like a pie is divided into slices – and used to show proportions in numerical forms.
– The emoji meaning here belongs to a concept that is rather obsolete in our tech – savvy world, but this is a fun emoji nontheless. You have a music note emoji and a brown box. Perhaps this emoji game cheat sheet is of use to you, as the first emoji definition that comes to mind is “music box."
– We call “Boombox" portable cassette or CD players which can be held or carried, as they are built with a handle. They have the name “boom" in them because they were pretty loud, due to a dual speakers design. Philips invented both the audio cassette and the boombox.
– Now this emoji meaning may need an extended emoji game cheats sheet, as some of the elements included in the picture may be confusing: you have numbers 2 and 8, a yellow moon emoticon and a black moon emoticon. This may mean that you are looking for something that has “28 days and nights" maybe. The closest answer to this hypothesis is the month of February.
– February is the second month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars and the shortest month in both.
– There are two emoji words to be guessed here. The emoji meaning is easy to understand if you associate the second image – lips – with their function: “talking" and then add this meaning to the first one: “money."
– “Money talks" is an expression which draws attention to the power of money – which can overcome everything else and corrupt everything. This saying was used to title movies and musing singles as well.
Well now, congratulations for nailing each and all Guess the Emoji level 50 answers! Did you have issues on some emoji pictures? Did you guess all the emojis by yourself, or did you use our emoji game cheats? Tell us how you feel about our resource pages and how we can improve your experience with our platform!