– The first emoji on this emoji game answers list is a riddle which can be solved if you pronounce the words out loud. The emoji picture consists of a pair of eyes and an old red phone. Funny you should need to guess an emoji symbol for the device you are playing this game on…
– The iPhone is Apple’s pride and glory flagship device. One of the best and most appraised smartphones in the world, the iPhone is known for its versatility, durability and price. It’s interesting how one can use an iPhone emoji to spell iPhone. Recharge your battery, there are plenty of iPhone emoji meanings to find out!
– This funny emoji contains the face of a cow and the face of a boy, leaving little room for wrong interpretations. Some emoji meanings are better reached if you first try to associate the representations of each emoji icon.
– A cowboy is a man who has as main trade animal herding – mostly cattle. The cowboy was (and perhaps still is) a familiar figure at ranches in North America. However, nowadays, when you think about cowboys, you think about legendary heroes making justice with their guns and chasing villains in the Wild West.
– The emoji meaning you are trying to guess here may be a bit confusing, as the association between a gun and a star may lead to alternative interpretations. Good thing we have all the Guess the Emoji game answers here!
– A “shooting star" is the visible path of a meteoroid. It becomes a meteor as soon as it enters the atmosphere.
– Next on our emoji meanings list there’s the “Pumpkin Pie" emoji. The emoji game features a carved pumpkin and a slice of cake. It may suggest something related to Halloween, too, but in this case, it’s about the pie.
– Pumpkin pie is the heart and soul of Halloween and Christmas holidays. You can use this emoji symbol in various contexts, which makes it even more useful.
– As we said, in emoji art, usually what you see is what you get, so two diamonds are just diamonds. The game helps you this time, as you see only one word to guess and the provided letters are pretty helpful too.
– Diamonds are precious stones that are girls’ best friends, or so they say.
– This funny emoji art consists of a cat and the famous “Zzzz" symbol, suggesting sleep or napping. Keep in mind this new entry on our emoji game cheats list, as you’ll see both icons many times from now on.
– A “cat nap" is a short nap one can take at any time. The best part of it is that you can easily wake up soon after and feel all rested and refreshed.
– Apparently there is a limited number of emoji symbols to use in order to create different words or expressions. Or, keeping it simple, emoji art creators use the most relevant and easy – to – guess pictures to transmit messages. In this case, iTunes is obvious, as it looks almost identical to the emoji for iPhone. It consists in a pair of eyes and a music note emoji.
– iTunes is this magical place where iPhone users can download everything entertainment, from apps to TV shows and many more. We bet you’re playing this iPhone emojis game on your iDevice due to the existence of iTunes.
– This emoji consists of a cat and a fish. How many funny emoji texts can you send by using this emoji? There is an interesting emoji definition for this one, besides the obvious emoji meaning.
– A catfish is a ray-finned fish. Or, it can be a person who pretends to be someone they’re not using Facebook or other social media to come up with fake IDs in order to stalk other people. We used the Urban Dictionary for that and we’re proud we can share our knowledge with you.
– A ship and the American flag represent the content of this cute emoji icon. There is nothing related to the United States here, but the concept of a flag is the key – emoji icon in this case.
– A “flagship" refers to the most important thing out of a related group (in a modern view): Apple released a new flagship phone. In a more traditional point of view, the flagship is a ship occupied by the fleet’s commander (usually an admiral).
– The emoji consists of an Earth globe and a green creature resembling a snake more than a worm, this is why we think that this particular emoji cheat sheet comes in handy, as the emoji pictures are a bit confusing.
– The earthworm is a very common type of worm.
Well, this is the finish line for the Guess the Emoji Level 5 answers list! We hope we were of good assistance to you and our emoji game answers served their purpose. Now let’s meet at the next level and see the emoji meanings featured there too!