– First on our level 49 emoji game answers list, there’s the “Diners Club" emoji. The pictures consist of cutlery and a golden card, but you need some emoji game cheats here, or maybe a leap of imagination in order to associate the simple cutlery with “Diners" and the card with “Club."
– Diners Club International is a charge card company. It emerged in 1950, becoming the first independent credit card company in the history.
– Well, it’s not pleasant, but we guess we had to have an emoji for less amusing situations. In order to guess this emoji meaning, you need to associate the pain and suffering portrayed by the sweating emoticon with the toilet bowl.
– Diarrhea is a medical condition defined by the number of liquid or loose bowel movements a person experience in a day. To get diagnosed with diarrhea, this frequency should be at least three such movements a day. The condition usually lasts for a few days.
– Now this is an interesting emoji art building: you have a light bulb, a movie camera and a movie table. How can you reach the emoji meaning of “Pixar" based on these clues? You can use oour level 49 emoji game cheats!
– Pixar is an American computer animation film studio best known for its CGI-animated movies and its generated high – quality imagery.
– If you were to “read" the literal meanings of these images, you’d get “burger star", but it’s not the case. So what can be the connection between a burger and a star? You either use this level 49 emoji cheat sheet, or you think hard about which burger is associated with a golden star.
– Carl’s Jr., is an American fast-food restaurant chain with operations in many parts of the world.
– The next entry on our emoji game cheats is the “corn flakes" emoji, a very useful one to have around. The emoji picture displays a corn cob and two snowflakes. You can guess this emoji meaning by spelling out loud the emoji meanings of the symbols.
– Corn flakes are a popular breakfast cereal. They were created accidentally and patented in 1896 by Kellogg’s. In present days, the term transformed into a generalized trademark and we call “corn flakes" almost all breakfast cereal.
– Now this is an interesting emoji art you may want to keep in mind! We have a glass of wine and a woman who seems to receive a head massage. The wine is pretty straightforward; but the lady receiving a massage stands for “spa." Keep this emoji cheat sheet close, you may need it for the future.
– A “wine spa" is a spa oriented towards “wine therapy." Wine treatments are considered to firm the skin and slow down the aging process due to wine’s high antioxidant content — they are now incorporated into spa menus around the world.
– Next on our level 49 emoji game answers list there’s the “blood orange" emoji, featuring a bloody syringe and an orange.
– The “blood orange" is a variety of orange with red colored flesh. The red is so strong sometimes, it resembles fresh blood. You may be more familiar with the Sicilian Red Orange, an Italian fruit with Protected Geographical Status.
Plug and Play
– The emoji meaning here pertains to a concept that is very common in our world. You have a plug image, a “plus" sign, usually indicating you the word “and" and the familiar “play" button.
– In computing, a “plug and play" device is the one which you plug into and it works automatically, without you needing to install supplementary software.
– Next on our level 49 emoji game answers we have the “French Alps" emoji, a cool emoji art consisting of the French flag, a mountain and a figure skiing. So what’s about a French mountain that is related to skiing, you may wonder, in order to guess this emoji meaning?
– The French Alps are the portion of the Alps Mountains which are found on the territory of France. If you like skiing, then names like Grenoble and Chamonix are very familiar to you.
Sick as a Dog
– There are four emoji words to guess here, with only two emoji pictures: you have the sick emoticon and the face of a dog.
– To be “sick as a dog" means that you are very sick, probably vomiting too. The saying comes from the fact that dogs (especially stray ones) get sick very often because they eat whatever they find.
Out with the already finished Guess the Emoji level 49 answers list, and in with the next one! We hope you found our emoji game cheats useful and you had a lot of fun discovering new concepts, new wmoji words and even learning new emoji definitions! Now let’s hurry up to level 50!