– The first emoji meaning you have to guess is conveyed by three images: a fire, a clenched fist and a man. To guess this one, think about two emoji words that comprise the idea of men fighting against fire.
– A firefighter (one word) is a rescuing trained professional who extinguishes fires and saves people and goods.
– This cute emoji consists of a bee and a syringe. To guess this emoji meaning you need to focus on what a syringe does: it stings.
– A bee sting is a sting from a bee. The stings of most of bee species can be quite painful, and are therefore avoided by many people.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you spell out loud the meanings reflected by the two pictures: you have “seven" and “up".
– 7 Up is a soft drink, tasting like lemon – lime and sporting no caffeine. It was invented in 1929.
– This is an interesting emoji art concept: you have the “back" arrow – in this case interpreted as “before", a picture suggesting sunrise and the French flag – an extra clue to give context to the whole emoji meaning.
– “Before Sunrise" is a 1995 American romantic drama film in which the two main characters express their views on life and the world. A 2004 sequel, “Before Sunset", picks up the story nine years after the events of the first film, and a 2013 sequel, “Before Midnight", picks up the story eighteen years later.
– Next on our list of emoji game answers list we have an emoji picture displaying planet Earth and an elephant. You have to look closely at the planet, because you need to guess “Africa" and that is the most visible continent in the planet image.
– Under the name of African Elephants there are two species: the “African bush elephant" and the smaller “African forest elephant". The “Bush Elephant" is the largest living terrestrial animal.
– You need to guess two emoji words with the help of two emoji pictures: you have a snowflake (used for “ice", “winter", “freezing" and so on) and a white square.
– “Snow White” is a German fairy tale. Today it is one of the most famous fairy tales in the world and it was adapted dozens of times in animations or movies.
– You really need an emoji cheat sheet for this one, as the elements composing the emoji picture are not at all keen to reveal their meanings to you. You have a smiling emoticon, an angry emoticon and a comet.
– Mood swings are extreme or rapid changes in mood. They can be symptomatic to Bipolar Disorders – when they are manifested in an extreme manner, but in their more benign side, they can actually help people solve problems.
– The emoji pictures here are familiar to you, but let’s see what emoji meaning they convey when put together in this combination: you have the steam cloud – for powerful wind, a spiral – suggesting a tornado, and a wave – suggesting an ocean / sea wave. What do you get when you add up wind, tornadoes and huge water waves? A tsunami!
– A tsunami is also known as a “seismic sea wave" or as a “tidal wave", and represents a series of waves caused by the displacement of a large volume of water due to an earthquake. They occur generally in oceans. Tsunamis are among the deadliest natural phenomena in the world.
– You’ve seen and guessed both emoji meanings of the symbols before, but an emoji game cheats sheet can’t hurt in this case: you have an angry emoticon and a bull, and in order to guess this emoji, you need to find a synonym for “angry."
– “Raging Bull" is a 1980 American biographical sports drama directed by Martin Scorsese which stars Robert DeNiro as the Italian American middleweight boxer Jake LaMotta.
– The last entry on our emoji game answers list there is the “chateau" emoji, a fun emoji art, but a tricky one nonetheless. You have the French flag and the image of a castle and even if you realize this is about a French castle, you might still need some emoji game cheats, as you need to know the French word “chateau" to guess this one.
– A château is a manor or a residence usually belonging to noble families which is found in French-speaking regions.
These were all the Guess the Emoji level 48 answers! Did you use our suggested strategy? Did you keep open this page and looked at the emoji meanings only when you felt confused about the emoji pictures, or did you use our emoji game cheats after thinking about each answer, to see if you were right? No matter, as you finished this level with flying colors! Let’s hurry up to level 49!