– The first entry on our emoji game answers is the “flashback" emoji, composed of a lightning bolt and a “back" arrow. This emoji meaning becomes easier to guess if you think about an alternative meaning of the bolt – “flash."
– In psychology, a “flashback" is an episode in which a random memory comes back to you in a very sudden and unexpected manner. Under the term “flashback" you will find many other meanings, movie and TV series titles, music and game titles and so on.
– You can guess this emoji meaning by spelling out loud the words conveyed by the pictures. Well, the first two at least, as the third image can have two different meanings. So we have “bee", “four" and the clock showing the 12th hour. In this case it’s midnight, not noon.
– “Before Midnight" is the title of detective novel written by author Rex Stout, published in 1955 and featuring Nero Wolfe. Don’t mistake the book for the movie “Before Midnight", a 2013 American romantic drama, the third in a trilogy of movies featuring two characters.
– This is a very cool emoji art concept and it is built on simple principles: you have a monkey and an arrow leading towards the image of a man. Maybe you need our emoji game cheats in this case, as the emoji word may not be that obvious.
– Academically, by “evolution" we understand that along with the succession of generations, organisms are faced with change in their heritable phenotypes traits.
– While the fox in the picture needs little explanation, the red circle might throw you off on a wrong path. The emoji meaning in this case is obtainable if you consider the circle as “hole."
– A “fox hole" is not the fox’s den, but it represents a fighting position. It is a type of military earthwork built with defensive purposes. It is usually used to accommodate one or more people during combat.
– Next on our list of emoji game answers there’s the “dinner party" emoji, a very useful one and one easy to guess under certain circumstances. You have cutlery (previously interpreted as “food" or “eating") and a party cone which leads you to the term “party" no matter how you interpret it. Think about cutlery in terms of “dinner" and there you have your emoji meaning.
– A dinner party is a social gathering at which people eat dinner together, usually in the host’s home.
– There are two emoji words to be guessed here and they can be both figured out of you spell out loud the concepts conveyed by the images: “recycle" – as suggested by the universal recycling symbol and “bag".
– Recycle bags are special bags used for recycling different types of waste material. They are color – labeled.
– Another useful emoji on our emoji game cheats! What you have here is a double – arrow symbol, used in this case to suggest the idea of “scrambling" and a frying pan with an egg inside.
– “Scrambled eggs" represents a dish made from whole eggs.
– Now this is an interesting emoji! You may need our emoji game answers cheat sheet, as “octopussy" is not quite your daily conversations term. The emoji picture displays an octopus and the face of a cat.
– Only a James Bond movie could sport such a title and get away with it! “Octopussy" (1983) is a Roger Moore Bond movie, the 13th in the overall series and the 6th to feature Moore as the iconic spy.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed easily if you paid attention to other emoji pictures featured by the game: the number 8 in the box is in a direct relationship with the pair of footsteps we’ve seen before. They are usually interpreted as “tracks".
– 8tracks is the name of a popular internet radio with thousands of free music playlists.
You Are Toast
– This is a very fun emoji to end our emoji game answers list and level 47 with! The picture features a hand pointing its index finger towards bread. You may need some emoji game cheats here, as nowhere in the construction of the image, the concept of “toast" is visible.
– According to some idiom dictionaries, this phrase is of Canadian origin. In English, in general, if someone tells you that you are toast, you are in a lot of trouble.
This was Guess the Emoji level 47 ladies and gentlemen! Was it hard to guess all the emoji meanings, were our emoji game cheats useful to you? Did you learn new emojis and put aside some to use in your future text and chatting conversations? We hope you did! Now let’s get going to level 48, as many new emoji puzzles wait for us to solve them!