– First on our list of emoji game answers is the “girl power" emoji, a picture containing the face of a girl and a lightning bolt. We’ve seen the bolt before, but this time it has to be interpreted in terms of “energy" or “power."
– The concept of “girl power" expresses a cultural phenomenon of the 1990s and early 2000s. It is also linked to third-wave feminism and was made popular by the “Spice Girls" band in the mid-to-late 1990s.
– The next emoji meaning you have to guess is easily obtainable if you associate the literal meaning of the first picture “cop" with the symbolic meaning of the box (we’ve seen before) – “out."
– In urban slang, placing blame on something else to make things easier for yourself is a “cop out". The term can also stand for a dozen movie titles, music songs, book titles and play titles.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed by adding together the overall meaning conveyed by the four images: you have the sun, two planets and Earth – all in a row. The Planet Earth, being the third planet from the sun, is the essential clue to guess the two emoji words requested by the game.
– The Solar System comprises the Sun and the objects that orbit it. We are talking about all objects that either directly orbit the Sun, or the ones which orbit other objects within the same system.
– There are two emoji pictures you need to think about separately to come to the overall emoji meaning: you have a family of three members and a man with a yellow helmet and a green cross on it. The last emoji icon stands for “doctor."
– A family doctor is a doctor who is dedicated to offer health care for people no matter their age.
– This is an interesting emoji and you can guess its meaning by adding the symbolic meanings of the images: the cocktail glass and the palm tree suggest an exotic, tropical landscape, while the lightning bolt and the umbrella suggest a storm. Another alternative meaning would be “tropical storm", but since the game requests you to guess the emoji words “tropic thunder", we think this emoji game cheat came at the right time.
– “Tropic Thunder" is a 2008 American satirical action comedy film. It was co – written, produced, directed by, and co-starred by Ben Stiller. It wasn’t a one man show, however, as it also starred Robert Downey, Jr. and Jack Black.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed by associating the first image with the concept of “mail" – since it’s an envelope and the literal meaning of the box.
– The mailbox is known as the “letter box" – a private container for incoming mail. In our modern times, we use the term “mailbox" to refer mostly to our email inbox.
– Now this is a fun (or gross) emoji picture, depending on your sense of humor. What we have here is the image of a nose and the image of poop (with eyes). So next on our emoji game cheats lists there is the “something gross coming out of your nose" emoji.
– In U.S. colloquial speech, a “booger" refers to mucus or snot, and usually it’s about dried nasal mucus.
Planet of the Apes
– Next on our list of emoji game answers, there’s the “planet of the apes" emoji, a fun picture containing the image of our planet and three monkeys. Replace the term “monkey" with “ape" and you’ll have the four emoji words necessary to pass this challenge.
– The most obvious emoji meaning in this case is related to “Planet of the Apes" – an American science fiction media franchise regarding to a dystopian world where humans start fighting against intelligent (modified) apes for control and supremacy.
– To guess this funny emoji meaning you need to add together the meanings of the two pictures and find a synonym for “nose" that goes well with “elephant."
– Anatomically speaking, the elephant’s trunk is the elephant’s nose. Of course, in the elephant’s case, the trunk is used with multiple functions, besides smelling.
– Our emoji game answers list for level 46 features as last entry the emoji for “Abraham Lincoln" and we have to say this is a fun one: it consists of the universal “dollar" or “money" symbol and number five. The clues lead you to the “five dollar bill" and who’s featured on that bill? President Licoln, of course!
– Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States, the man behind the Civil War, the preservation of the Union, the abolition of slavery, the strengthening of the federal government, and the modernization of the economy during his service.
How do you feel about level 46? Did you find our emoji game cheats and level 46 emoji game answers useful? Did you learn new emojis and new facts about the surrounding world? We hope we were of good help to you and that you will continue to use our emoji meanings pages for the next levels to come!