– There are four emoji pictures used to express only two emoji words. To guess this emoji meaning you need to put all icons in the same context: “What is about a British man that has something to do with food and television?"
– Jamie Oliver is Britain’s favorite chef. An international personality, with dozens of personal recipes and culinary TV shows, Jamie Oliver is known for his campaigns and strong lobby in the favor of natural, unprocessed, healthy and nutritious food and ingredients.
– This is a very cool emoji art and you can use it to create funny emoji stories. The images here are of a grinning emoticon and of an angel. You might think this emoji meaning has something to do with “angelic smile", but you need to take a leap of imagination and focus on the teeth the emoticon is showing. Pretty tricky for an emoji meaning with rather common elements, isn’t it?
– The “Tooth Fairy" is a fantasy figure of early childhood. If you ever put a fallen baby tooth under your pillow expecting a coin or two the next morning, then you know what the Tooth fairy does.
– This emoji meaning can be also guessed by placing into a larger context the symbols conveyed by all images together. You have a woman, a crystal bowl and the palm of a hand. Since the game asks you for only one word, “palm reader" or “clairvoyant" are equally good terms, but “psychic" is what the game asks for.
– A psychic is a person who claims to use extrasensory perception to reach others planes that are not commonly perceived by our usual, natural senses. The word “psychic” can also be used as an adjective to describe these extrasensory skills.
– This emoji picture contains two interesting elements which, interpreted in the right manner, can lead you the emoji meanings in no time. We have a tree and the “thumbs up" symbol. While the thumb is used here with its literal meaning, the tree wants you to think about color green.
– To have “a green thumb" means that you have particular natural skills for gardening.
– You need to guess two emoji words based on two emoji pictures: a house and a movie camera. Count your letters with attention, as “Home Cinema" would have made an equal valid answer.
– We call “home movies" those brief, snapshot-like amateur movies and videos.
Save the Earth
– This is a fun emoji picture design with an equally fun emoji meaning. We don’t use floppy disks for some time now, but they are still known in the emoji game world as a symbol for “save." The Earth Globe, while sometimes associated with “world", in this case translates simply into “Earth."
– “Save the Earth" is more than an expression, is a way of life and a righteous cause for many environmentalists. It usually covers all actions meant to conserve nature and resources, while it stands for lowering the impact of our human society on the Earth’s health.
– Next on our list of emoji game answers there’s a picture containing four elements: a hammer, a key, a screwdriver and a box. Put together the overall meaning of the three images in a large category: tools and add the box as a container, and here you have this emoji meaning.
– A toolbox is usually a case, a box or a container used to keep tools in only one place.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you read out loud the literal meanings conveyed by the two emoji icons: cross – bow.
– A crossbow is a type of medieval weapon, based on the bow. It is built with the help of two bow – like devices and it shoots projectiles called bolts.
– This cute emoji picture contains two images: a box with letters A, B, C, and D, and a bee. While the bee is exactly what it looks like, the alphabet letters might be confusing, until you realize that they refer to “spelling."
– A “spelling bee" is a competition in which contestants are asked to spell a large selection of words, ranging from the easiest ones to some of a high degree of complexity.
– Our final entry on the emoji game cheats and emoji game answers list is the “Evil Twins" emoji. You can guess the emoji meaning in this case by remembering that the purple figure used by now to describe monsters, devils and vampires can be used for its broader symbolism: “evil." The two girls in the second picture are representative for “twins."
– The “evil twin" is an antagonist found in many different fictional genres. Evil twins are twin brothers but depicted as having radical negative behaviors, morals and feelings. Sometimes, the evil twin also sports some distinctive physical features.
The list of Level 43 emoji game answers and emoji game cheats ends here. Did you figure out all the emoji meanings by yourself, or did you use our emoji help page, tips and hints to get unstuck from some emoji you found hard to guess? We’ll be your backup, as always, and will provide you with all the necessary emoji game answers, tips, hints and fun comments for each and every level to come!