One Two Punch
– The first three emoji words you need to guess on this first entry are related to the three images the game gives to you: two blue boxes, containing numbers 1 and 2, respectively, and a clenched fist we’ve all seen before, standing for “punch". The emoji meaning can be guessed here if you speak out loud what you see.
– The Urban Dictionary tells us that the term “one-two punch" describes a combination of two boxing blows delivered rapidly one after the other. On a more informal note, the term also refers to an especially powerful or successful combination or sequence of two things.
– This is a cool emoji art to have around for casual (and even serious) conversations. The emoji picture contains a food box and a skull we usually associated before with death, dying, killing, etc. This emoji meaning revolves around the idea of “food able to kill you" or “death by food."
– Food poisoning is an illness which is triggered by the consumption of contaminated food.
– This is an interesting emoji picture, to say the least, and we think you might want to use our emoji game cheats to reach this particular emoji meaning. You have the image of an angel, a woman and the Italian flag. What is the connection between these three elements? You need to know the culinary world around you to figure out this is an Italian food we’re talking about.
– “Angel Hair" also known as “Capellini" is a very thin variety of Italian pasta, looking exactly like spaghetti, but in the form of long thin strands.
– This emoji picture contains elements we’ve seen before a lot of times. You have a pair of eyes and a box with the suggestive arrow meaning “out." What do the eyes do? They watch…
– This emoji meaning is rather common in the spoken language. To “watch out" for something generally means to be careful or pay attention. Under this term, however, hide many movie titles, book titles, music albums and songs.
– Oh, this is a fine piece of emoji art, even if the emoji meaning is very difficult to guess. Many players got stuck to this emoji, because it is hard to make sense of the five icons together, but luckily for them, we have the emoji game cheats ready. This picture contains two signs used to delimit an area (usually under construction), a wave between them and two dogs. So this is about contained water and dogs.
– “Reservoir Dogs" is a 1992 American crime movie that shows the events before and after a failed diamond robbery. The film was the debut of director and writer Quentin Tarantino.
– This emoji meaning is easier to guess than the previous one, but it’s not easy to guess at all, unless you make sense of the three first images together and put them in a single category, while you think about the symbolism of the last image. So we have three images suggesting office (envelope, fax machine and a chart) and two masks – iconic for theater, and ultimately, “drama."
– “Office drama" is a common term in our modern world and it refers to general problems that occur in companies. Drama in the workplace can take various and ugly shapes, but its triggers are usually gossip, rumors, conflicts and frustration.
– The next emoji meaning in line on the level 42 emoji game answers list is fun to guess: you have a tiger and a bear (generally meaning “animals") and two paws tracks. They look like dog tracks to be honest.
– Animal tracks are the footprints of animals. They are used by hunters to track pray.
– This looks like a simple emoji picture, but it doesn’t mean it’s simple to guess the emoji meaning. You have a question mark and a pair of trousers. You have to think about what the question mark means (besides asking questions). Guessing, right?
– “Guess Jeans" are denim jeans sold under the Guess brand, an American company known for its upscale products.
– There are two emoji pictures which want to lead you to guess two emoji words. We have an index finger oriented upwards and a pair of lips. Even if we interpreted the finger image as suggesting “upwards", this time we need to think about a more common meaning: counting. So the single finger shows that something comes “one" or “first." The lips suggest kissing, as per usual.
– The first kiss is something we all remember dearly, but the term “First Kiss" can refer to many films, TV series, music songs and albums.
– The last emoji meaning you have to guess on level 42 can be guessed if you associate the two skulls – representative for killing and death with the blue drop in between, which can refer to something liquid. Ask yourself “What is a deadly liquid?" and you can guess the emoji.
– Venom is the toxin used by venomous animals. Many such types of venom are lethal, while some are just very toxic, with damaging effects. In medicine, venom is used to create antivenom therapies.
These were all the Guess the Emoji Level 42 answers! Were they easy? Did you need our emoji game cheats to figure out all the emoji meanings? Did you find our emoji game answers, hints, tips and trivia of good use? Let us know what you think about our resources and platform and in the meantime, let’s hurry up to level 43!