– The first entry on our emoji game cheats list there is an emoji picture containing the face of a woman and a soccer ball. You need to play a bit with the concepts to get the right emoji meaning, as women – football are not the emoji words you are looking for.
– The term “soccer mom" usually refers to those American middle-class ladies who live in the suburbs and are usually house wives. The “soccer" term refers to some of these women’s activities: transporting school-age children to their sports events or other school or leisure activities.
– You’ve seen both emoji pictures in previous occasions when guessing emoji meanings. The mouse is rather straightforward, but the gun can imply many things. You interpreted it as “weapon", “kill", “death", but in this particular case, the gun stands for “hunt." Sometimes you can reach the correct emoji meaning by thinking about all possible functions involving a certain object.
– Besides the name of the pesky activity of hunting down the mice infesting your house, “Mousehunt" is also the name of a famous movie produced by DreamWorks, about two brothers who struggle against one small house mouse. The smart and gifted mouse outsmarts them completely.
– This is an interesting emoji picture, quite useful to have around in casual conversations. It contains a pair of scissors and two money wads. To guess the emoji meaning here think about a bigger picture: “What do you do when you cut money?"
– To “cut costs" means to start saving some money and spend less and less.
– This cool emoji art is used to refer to an even cooler concept! The building is rather simple: you have the Statue of Liberty and an apple. In all emoji game answers we’ve been through so far, “Lady Liberty" usually represents “New York." Add the apple to the big picture, and you have the two emoji words you are looking for.
– “The Big Apple" is a nickname for New York City and it was first made popular as a reference to New York City in a number of “New York Morning Telegraph" articles in the 1920s.
– What we have here on our level 41 emoji game answers list may be another entertainment reference. The emoji pictures are in order: an angry emoji and two male figures. “Angry Men" doesn’t fit the correct number of letters, but “Mad Men" does.
– “Mad Men" is an American drama television series, whose plot and action is set in the 1960s. The series won many awards and became widely acclaimed for the attention to all details, from historical events to fashion styles and attitudes.
Chicken Fried Rice
– There are three emoji words to be guessed here and you can reach them by looking at the (almost) literal emoji meanings of the symbols: chicken, something fried in a pan, and a rice bowl.
– The “Chicken Fried Rice" is a Chinese dish made of steamed rice mixed with other ingredients, such as eggs, vegetables, and meat.
– The next emoji meaning in line on the level 41 emoji game answers list can be guessed if you associate the laughing emoji (which sits next to a toilet bowl) with “humor."
– “Toilet humor" is a type of humor dealing with natural (yet gross) body functions and which is crossed over with sexual humor. All scatological and gross sex jokes can be put in this category.
– This funny emoji picture consists of an octopus and a pen. To get to the right emoji meaning, think about other common names for the octopus, while thinking about the function and the contents of the pen.
– Squid ink is a dark pigment released into water by octopi and their kin. It was used by humans as writing ink in the past. Current use of cephalopod ink is generally limited to cooking in our modern world, where it is used for food coloring and flavoring.
Mail Order Bride
– There are four emoji pictures to express three emoji words in this case, and you will probably need some emoji game cheats here, as the concept is pretty hard to figure out. You have an envelope, a bag of money, a diamond ring and a bride. Put together, these emoji icons can represent a lot of things, but the correct emoji meaning is “mail order bride", the “ordering" being suggested by the bag of money.
– A “mail-order bride" is a woman who lists herself in catalogs and is selected by a man for marriage. There have been many movies related to this subject and the practice is still flourishing even today.
– The final emoji meaning you need to guess on level 41 can be revealed if you take a look at the double – arrows symbol and think about its most common meaning: “circulation", “going around", “exchange." Associate this with the literal meaning of the gift box and here you have the two emoji words to fill in the blanks with.
– In our everyday lives, we use the term “gift exchange" to describe the actual exchange of gifts with our peers in certain occasions: celebrations, holidays, etc.
Did you guess all the level 41 emoji meanings by yourself, or did you use our emoji game answers too? We hope we were of use to you, even if you looked at our emoji game cheats only to verify your own solution against ours. If you used our tips, hints and info to really get past some difficult emoji meaning, the better! We are happy to be of assistance in your endeavor. Now that we are done with the Guess the Emoji Level 41 answers, let’s take a look at Level 42 game cheats!