– This rather simple emoji picture contains the French flag and a glass of wine. In order to guess this emoji meaning, think about the wine and its attribute in relationship with the flag.
– This is a very useful emoji, as the notion of “French Wine" may pop up in casual conversations. France has an international reputation when it comes to the wines it produces. Many such wines are luxurious and sometimes expensive, but they are of high quality beyond a doubt.
– This is one emoji picture that requires an emoji cheat sheet. You have an apple, an open book and a symbol we’ve seen before that stands for “air", “steam", “speed" and so on. If you read out loud the emoji meanings of the symbols, you get something along the lines of “apple book air." The apple is of essence here, as it will lead you to the right emoji meaning, since “Apple" leads to “Mac."
– The Macbook Air is one of the thinnest, most elegant notebooks produced by Apple. Since its launch, it became an Apple flagship product with millions of fans worldwide.
– You can reach this emoji meaning if you read out loud the literal representations of the images: apple – bees.
– Applebee’s – in one word, compared with the two emoji words requested by the game – is the name of an American company which is basically a restaurant chain. Grill and Bar sound familiar?
Fast and Furious
– This is a lovely built emoji picture which can lead you to the correct emoji meaning if you interpret the symbolism conveyed by the icons: you have a speeding car, the “plus" sign – equivalent for “and" and an angry emoticon. In other words, the emoji words you need here relate to something speedy and angry. Or fast and furious.
– “The Fast and the Furious" is an American franchise of action films, which revolve around breathtaking illegal street racing and spectacular heists. The seven movies of the franchise star iconic Vin Diesel and late Paul Walker, who marks his final film appearance in “Furious 7" because of his death in 2013 in a car crash.
– It seems that many emoji definitions on this level are related to movies. The emoji pictures show a bomb, a bus and two “steam" symbols we’ve seen before, to emphasize the concept of “speed." This emoji meaning can be reached if you put together the symbols of the emojis and try to convey them in a single word or category which involves a speeding bus and a bomb.
– There are many movies called “Speed", but this emoji particularly refers to the 1994 American action film starring Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. The film is about a cop who tries to rescue passengers trapped on a city bus rigged with a bomb.
– This is another emoji meaning you may need an emoji game cheat sheet for. You have a bear head, a heart, a couple of beers and a smoking cigarette. Those who have seen the movie may take a leap of imagination and reach the correct answer, but for the others, the trick is to think about a bear character who smokes and drinks and has a big heart.
– “Ted" is a 2012 American comedy film directed by Seth MacFarlane. The character “Ted" is a sentient toy bear with plenty of vices, a quintessential representative of hedonism and finally, the best friend a human could have.
Around the Clock
– Next on our emoji game answers list for level 40, there is an emoji picture containing the image of two arrows in a loop, and the image of a clock. To guess the emoji meaning in this case, you need to interpret the arrows in terms of “around."
– We call “around the clock" a service which is available all the time, 24/7.
– This is a lovely emoji picture, containing an index finger pointing downwards and the face of a cute dog. You can speak out loud the emoji meanings of the symbols: down – dog. When you see that the word and the letters don’t fit, try a related meaning for “down."
– An “Underdog" is usually a participant in a confrontation of some sorts, who is not expected to win. The name “Underdog" can also stand for a bunch of movie titles, TV series and episodes, music albums and so on.
– Next on our list of emoji game answers for level 40, there is an emoji picture containing a woman, a casino lucky strike image and a four leaf clover. You can guess the emoji meaning by thinking about what the images suggest: the lucky strike and the clover stand for luck, while the lady… well…
– “Lady Luck" is also the name of goddess Fortuna in Roman mythology, the one responsible with peoples’ good fortune. The term “Lady Luck" was used to title movies, songs and music albums.
– The last entry on our level 40 emoji game answers list, there is a complex emoji picture containing the images of a gun, a Martini cocktail glass, a bikini swim suit and the British flag. You can guess the emoji meaning by putting together all these elements in only one category: “What’s about something British that has a relationship with guns, Martinis and women?"
– James Bond is THE spy of all times, a character created by Ian Flemming and featured in 12 novels and 23 movies. The last film in the series is “Skyfall", starring one of the coolest Bonds ever, Daniel Craig.
So these were level 40 emoji meanings and the complete list of emoji game answers. Tell us if you found our Guess the Emoji Level 40 answers page useful, interesting and helpful, as we want to stay connected with you at all times and use your feedback to improve our emoji game cheats lists! Now let’s get going, as there are plenty of emoji meanings to figure out on level 41 too!