– This cool emoji is very useful to have around in hot summer days or while you spend your vacation on an exotic island. It contains a palm tree, which symbolizes exotic islands by itself, and a colored cocktail. You can guess the emoji meaning if you think about the symbolism of each picture: the island suggest something “tropical", while the glass is a general symbol for “drink."
– There are so many delicious tropical drinks out there, it will take you a day to browse through the recipes. Tropical drinks are usually different types of cocktails and they are called like this because they usually contain exotic fruit juices and mixtures.
– You need a bit of a context to use this particular emoji icon in your daily conversations, but nothing is impossible. So this emoji picture contains the image of a queen (lady with crown) and the image of a bride. You can reach the emoji picture by replacing the “queen" with “princess." A good clue is the number of letters which comprise the first of the two emoji words.
– “The Princess Bride" is the title of a very famous movie. Or you can call your soon – to – be – wife like this.
– Let’s just hope that your graceful princess bride doesn’t start a fight with her bridesmaid on your wedding day! This wonderful (and useful) emoji art consists of a cat’s face and the punching fist we’ve seen before. The emoji meaning can be deduced if you remember that you saw the fist before and it symbolizes “fight."
– A “Catfight" is a term used to describe a fight between two women. It leads to scratching and slapping and very often, to hair pulling. The term can also be used to describe women insulting each other verbally.
– Now this emoji meaning might be extremely difficult to guess without an emoji cheat sheet. What do angels and money have in common? First, they do have this emoji art and a concept that binds them together.
– This is a business term you might want to remember. An “angel investor" can also be found under the name of “business angel" and represents a person who gives money to a new business project, requesting convertible debts and other benefits.
Adam and Eve
– What a fun idea, to have an emoji for a Biblical reference! We had a few before, but this one is truly funny. We have a man, a woman, an apple and a snake. If you want to tell the emoji stories of Genesis, Garden of Eden, the banishment and so on, this is the emoji art you base your tales on!
– Besides the Biblical first couple, “Adam and Eve" – as a name – can be found in many fields: art and media, entertainment, the business field, and so on.
– You may need an emoji cheat sheet for this one, as the British flag and a pair of eyes can be a bit confusing for those not familiar with London’s greatest sights. To reach the correct emoji meaning in this case, you need to associate the British flag not with the country, but with its capital.
– It is more interesting to find out what the London Eye, isn’t it? If you never went to London, then know that the London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the River Thames in the UK capital.
– This emoji consists of three different types of bugs, and the image of a bunny rabbit. The emoji meaning in this case can be reached if you name (out loud) the first three insects in a broad category: bugs, and the meaning of the rabbit picture.
– Bugs Bunny is the Loony Tune animated character who taught the entire world how to ask “What’s up, doc?" Bugs Bunny made his debut in 1940, although Warner Bros started experimenting with this insane character a long time before Bugs’s first appearance.
– This emoji features a night’s sky and a purple pixilated something that doesn’t look at all scary. However, to reach the right emoji meaning, you need to associate the purple pixel monster with an alien.
– We think about “space invaders" in terms of aliens ready to conquer our planet, but the most significant use of the term is related to the video game of the same name – an arcade video game developed by Tomohiro Nishikado and released in 1978.
– This is a subtle emoji picture to refer to a very famous movie title. You have a cloud with a sun, and some leaves looking like falling down. Now this is the emoji art we were talking about that justifies our emoji game answers pages and cheats. An image strongly associated with autumn actually refers to a Bond movie.
– “Skyfall" is the twenty-third James Bond movie, showing a hotter, cooler and more intriguing Daniel Craig than ever.
– If you are a villain in the Wild West and you need an emoji picture to send to your gang of outlaws in order to indicate them your next action, what would this emoji be? The “Bank Robbery" emoji, that’s for sure! This cool emoji features the image associated with a bank, next to a gun, giving you, Butch Cassidy, a lot of opportunities to send funny emoji texts to your gunslingers.
– If you pull a Wild West – like bank robbery, with guns, hostages and all the trimmings, the US laws send you to prison for 25 years if you’re lucky.
Now that you got all the correct Guess the Emoji Level 39 answers, we want to ask you for your feedback. Are our emoji game cheats, hints, tips, solutions and trivia useful to you? Are you having fun reading our pages? Are you coming back for more with each passing level? Tell us your honest opinion in the comments section and if you really like our work, let your friends know about us too!