– This is a fun and surprising emoji, to say the least. It consists of a sake bottle and cup (you may not know they are Sake bottle and cup, but this is why we have an emoji cheat sheet for you) and a bomb.
– A “Sake Bomb" is a cocktail. You put Sake into a shot glass and the glass inside a beer glass. People do this with vodka too. It’s delicious, but get ready to get hammered.
– This emoji consists of three devilish faces and the image of a city. It is not the “Vampire Diaries" emoji meaning, even if the purple faces were featured in previous emojis about vampires, but given the dark side of the characters, you may end up with the right solution.
– “Sin City" is the title of a series of neo-noir comics produced by Frank Miller. A movie adaptation of “Sin City" blessed the silver screen in 2005. A sequel, “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For", was released in 2014.
– The third contender in our emoji words list is a picture featuring a clock, a happy – face emoticon and a beer. The emoji meaning in this case can be revealed if you associate the happiness suggested by the emoticon with a specific hour.
– While the term “happy hour" refers also to public venues’ discounts to food, the developers chose the alcoholic side of the concept, to make the emoji easier to guess.
– While it may be useful to have an emoji art for the term “shoe horn," how often will you actually use an emoji for it? Well, now you have the shoe and the horn in the same picture, so the emoji meaning is at your fingertips, because it can be guessed only by the simple association between the emoji meanings of the symbols.
– A shoehorn is a tool that lets the user put on a shoe more easily. Shoehorns appear to have originated in the late Middle Ages or Renaissance age. The term “shoehorning” became a colloquial notion mostly in American English and represents the act of cornering somebody into a situation which does not leave much room behind, either literally or figuratively.
Game of Thrones
– Of course “Game of Thrones" deserves its own emoji art! We imagined it to be more complex, ambiguous and intricate, just like the book series (and the TV show) is, but hey, if you want to send emoji texts related to this masterpiece, we think the present emoji will do: you have the game controller symbol and a crown. To get the emoji meaning in this case, think about what the crown may also represent: royalty, kings, and thrones.
– “Game of Thrones" is an American fantasy drama TV series created by HBO. It is an adaptation of “A Song of Ice and Fire", George R. R. Martin’s saga of fantasy novels and opus magna, the first of which is titled “A Game of Thrones".
– This one is a simple emoji, with an easy – to – guess build – up. You have number 0 and a clock. The emoji meaning can be reached if you think about what the clock shows: time, hours, etc.
– You can interpret the “Zero Hour" as midnight, or you can start looking for movies and TV series, books, music and video games bearing this name.
– This is exactly the way you will feel when you will find all the emoji game answers. But back to this emoji art, it consists of the Earth Globe and a championship cup. The two emoji words you need to find here are very close to the emoji meanings of the symbols. The globe suggests the world, while the cup suggests a challenge, a championship, etc.
– You may be the first world champion in Emoji Meanings Guessing, who knows? There are many world championships in the land of e-sports, why wouldn’t be there mobile game competitions as well?
– This emoji consists of a clock and a cup of… coffee, judging by the color of the liquid. If your first solution was “coffee break", it would have been right, given the circumstances. But the liquid in the cup is not coffee, but tea, (as suggested by the number of letters of the second word) so this emoji meaning translates into “afternoon tea".
– The “afternoon tea" is a light meal typically eaten between 4 pm and 6 pm. The custom originated amongst the wealthy classes in England in the 1840s. Today, the custom is common to all British, no matter their class or social status.
– Next on our emoji game cheats list there’s the YouTube emoji you need to figure out. It may be a little vaguely constructed, so some emoji game answers don’t hurt in this case. An index finger points to a TV set (a tube, of course), but let’s say we have prepared this emoji cheat sheet thinking that not all players associate index fingers and TV sets with “you tube."
– Not that we want to encourage our competitors, but there are complete Guess the Emoji answers, cheats and walkthroughs on YouTube as well. YouTube was founded in 2005 and in 2006, it was bought by Google.
– The last picture on our emoji words list features a woman waving, and the face of a cat. Perhaps you need this emoji game cheats list to find out the emoji meaning in this case, as the “Hello Kitty" idea may escape you for a while, especially since everybody is used to the HK logo.
– What you might like to know about this famous brand is that the Hello Kitty character’s first appearance on an item, a vinyl coin purse, was introduced in Japan in 1974 and brought to the United States in 1976. The rest is history.
How did the level 38 emoji game cheats seem to you? Did you enjoy the Guess the Emoji Level 38 answers list? Did you find it useful, engaging, fun to read, important to have nearby while playing the game? We have a comments section to hear your voices, find out your opinions on our work and listen to your suggestions, recommendations and even complaints!