– This fun emoji is built with the help of a cigarette and a pair of eyes. To guess this emoji meaning think about what the cigarette implies: smoke.
– In our honest opinion, the emoji should read “smoky eyes", but you get the main idea, as this emoji refers to a particular make-up style used by women to make their eyes look beautiful, deep and mysterious with the help of gray shades.
– This cute emoji is equally cutely built: a cow and a bell are the main elements to lead you to the right solution.
– While it’s not necessary to explain to you what a cowbell actually is, we’d like to mention the fact that there is this idiom “more cowbell." It is an American pop culture catchphrase which derived from a Saturday Night Live comedy sketch.
– Here’s another simple emoji on our emoji game answers list: we have a bell and a curved black line. We saw the line before with slightly different meanings, but literally, this emoji meaning is “bell curve."
– What does a “bell curve" mean and why was it necessary to have an emoji picture for it? Well, you need to know statistics and have statistics – based conversations with your peers, as a Bell Curve is a Gaussian function – specific kind of function whose graph is a bell-shaped curve.
– One of the most important and iconic monuments in the world deserved to have its own emoji art. Put together the French flag and the picture of a tower and you have yourself the emoji meaning of “La Tour Eiffel", as the French call it.
– A symbol for Paris and for France in general, the tower attracts million of tourists every year. It was named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower. This is the tallest structure in Paris and the most-visited paid monument in the world.
– Next on our emoji game answers list, we have a cute emoji which comes from the fashion and accessories world: there is a man, and there is a purse (or bag if you want). The emoji meaning can be reached if you spell out loud the words conveyed by the images.
– Historically speaking, men once carried coin purses, and the oldest known man purse dates back more than 5000 years ago.
– There are a lot of emoji symbols you can use in case of an emergency and perhaps this one belongs to the category. Maybe it is not the most obvious emoji icon you will find on this level, but it’s not like you can’t guess it at all, especially with our emoji game cheats. The “X" is quite self – explanatory, and the flashlight can lead you to the concept of rays in a few moments of thinking.
– While describing a medical term used in the field of radiology, “X Ray" can also refer to a lot of different things in many fields, including entertainment, computers, government and military and media outlets and publications.
– What can you ask for more from an emoji picture? This is so easy to use when you want to compose funny emoji texts or tell entire emoji stories about success, celebration and feeling like a true champion. The emoji consists of the victory sign and a lady who is dancing. While the “V" shape fingers are universally associated with victory, the woman dancing needs a bit of thinking, just to find the correct number of letters the game asks you for.
– Do you have your own victory dance yet, or is it time you choreograph one right now? You should know that a victory dance is performed as a genuine celebration (Bruce Willis did a mean “jig" in “The Last Boy Scout") or as a means to humiliate an enemy.
– Next on our emoji game answers there is an emoji picture consisting of the South Korean flag and a smartphone. In order to reach the emoji meaning here ask yourself: “Which South Korean cell phone is more likely to have its own emoji art?"
– You may use an emoji keyboard on your own Samsung smartphone as we speak… If not, you or your friends are surely playing this fun mobile app game on your Samsung phone or tablet… The cell phone is representative for Samsung because the company has been able to achieve the largest market share in the global smartphone segment in 2013.
Cuts Both Ways
– We said that usually, the emojis in this game are easy to guess, because they are intuitive. However, this is why you need sometimes an emoji cheat sheet, for emojis like this one. You have scissors, granted, and a two – arrows symbol describing opposite directions. This emoji meaning can be guessed if you think about the arrows in terms of “two ways" or “both ways."
– Something that cuts both ways means that something has two different (and usually opposing) effects in the same time.
– This is last emoji picture on the emoji words list on this level, and it’s the funniest one of all! You’ve seen an element of this emoji on the previous level’s answers page, and we are talking about the happy ghost. Now put the funny ghost near the image of a church and we think you get the picture.
– Besides being a Christian Bible concept, “Holy Ghost" is used to describe other things, including the title of a movie, so do some homework if you’re interested in the term.
It doesn’t matter if you use on a regular basis some emojis for Android and iPhone emojis, or you are just curious about them. Guessing emoji meanings is fun, educational and brain training, and this game is getting better and better. We went through each and every Guess the Emoji Level 37 answers, but more are coming, so get ready for a new round of emoji game cheats!