Kiss of Death
– This is a very cool emoji. While simple, it revolves around a fascinating concept. It is made of a kiss stencil and the skull suggesting death and dying. Even if we saw the two emoji icons before separately, when put together they lead to an interesting emoji meaning.
– The “Kiss of Death" is usually considered to be the kiss Judas gave Christ or, in Mafia terms, the kiss that signals that the person receiving the kiss is set for a sudden death (read “execution"). The term can also be a reference to several movies of the same title. The poisonous snake Black Mamba is called in these terms.
– Next on our list of moji meanings for level 36, we have this emoji icon which consists of a black X (the TV series fans recognize it, as it looks like made of duct tape) and two document files. So the emoji words here are “X files."
– “The X Files" was one of the most iconic shows in the nineties and the one that pushed not only a handful of talented actors up the career ladder, but also turned into a cult show and a pioneer in the SF / mystery niche.
– This is a simply built emoji: you have the four leaf clover (a widely-used symbol for good luck) and number 13. The emoji meaning here is achievable if you think about the symbolism of the clover.
– You would be surprised how many meanings hide behind this term. From anime and manga series titles, to music, movies and games titles, Lucky Thirteen is a very common name.
– What a fine emoji art to express a fine state and concept! First, the construction: candy and number 16. The emoji meaning here can be guessed by associating the candy with its primary trait (sweetness).
– In the United States and Canada, the “Sweet Sixteen" birthday party is quite a serious celebration. The others, who don’t traditionally celebrate this coming of age in their countries, can think about famous and glorious Billy Idol music hit of the same name.
– Next on our emoji game answers cheat sheet there is the “uptown girl" emoji, built with the help of an “up" arrow, a picture of a town and a girl. You can literally translate the emoji meanings of the symbols into “uptown girl."
– By “Uptown Girl" you can refer to a song signed by Billy Joel, or a 2003 teen comedy movie.
– Now this is a funny emoji, even if it bears a very serious meaning. You have an old man, a young man, and something that looks like a ghost sticking its tongue out. You may think about it in terms of “father, son and happy ghost," but it would be blasphemy. So the emoji meaning in this case relies on you seeing the bigger picture and filling the blanks with only two emoji words.
– To find a piece of emoji art related to the Holy Trinity in a mobile app game is rather surprising, but not at all unpleasant. The Christian doctrine of the Trinity defines God as three consubstantial persons.
– This emoji features a key and a circle. The distance between “hole" and “circle" is not long, so this emoji meaning can be guessed if you associate the concept of “empty space" with common keys.
– This apparently banal word has a lot of meanings, besides its obvious one. It can refer to a movie title, a bunch of companies, the real-time hashtag tracker for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and many more. How do you use it?
– Three pairs of cherries; this is everything a casino player wants to see on the machine! Really, put three pairs of cherries together in one emoji picture and all people with a gambling bug will know this emoji meaning. You can probably guess this one without being familiar with gambling, as the three aligned cherries are a common symbol to suggest a lucky strike, a jackpot, or pure luck.
– The term “jackpot" can be found in gambling, in geography (there’s a community on the Nevada–Idaho state border called Jackpot), in television and in music, in books and silver screen productions, used mostly as a title for various works.
– One of the simplest and clearest emojis on this level, this one is built with the help of a heart symbol and of a triangle shape. The emoji meaning can be reached if you spell out loud the words suggested by each of the emoji icons.
– While quite common in real life, a love triangle is something you can find as a main (or secondary) plot in a lot of romance and love movies.
– This last emoji on our emoji words list seems hard to guess, unless you use our emoji game cheats. You have the frog and the crown, which can easily lead to “Frog King." But is Frog King an emoji meaning you are familiar with? Does it mean anything? Count the letters of the emoji words requested by the game and come up with other variations. Frog Prince is the next best option.
– Women know what the “Frog Prince" is. There is a story about him and the way he turns from a slimy disgusting frog into Prince Charming with the help of a loving princess. The fairy tale became known through Brothers Grimm.
Telling stories and reading stories is great, but they take time. In the meanwhile, when we are caught in a few boring moments and have to burn them quickly, a mobile app game is a smart choice. Guess the Emoji is such entertaining game, with the added benefit of teaching us a few new things about the world we live in. Now that you used the Guess the Emoji Level 36 answers and became ready to level up, let’s see what new challenges wait for us at level 37!