– We may have spoken too soon. Even we needed an emoji cheat sheet to get this one. We found other players who told us that this emoji consists of the Korean flag, a jar of honey, and a mint leaf. And together they make this traditional Korean food called “Kimchi." This is a tough emoji meaning to start the level with!
– Kimchi is a vegetable – based dish with a lot of seasoning going on inside, described as fermented and spicy. Plenty of recipes on the Internet if you want to try it out.
– This emoji meaning relies on the basic association between the two images. Everything here is about a French crocodile.
– The most famous French crocodile (and the only one for that matter) was Lacoste, a terrific tennis player who later on became the name behind an equally terrific fashion house.
– How many funny emoji texts can you send with the help of this emoji picture? We’d say either none, or a lot, depending on your sense of sick humor. This emoji features a turtle and the symbol for “death." You may think it is about a turtle dying, but the emoji meaning in this case relies on the main characteristic of the turtle: it moves slowly.
– Hollywood taught us that we wish a slow death upon our worst enemies, but in reality nobody wishes something like this. “Slow Death" can also refer to some songs’ titles.
– This is definitely a more optimistic and lighter emoji than the previous one. It consists of a big colored delicious lollipop and a rather sensual pair of lips. We saw the lips before, and they meant “kissing", but in this case, they are used to suggest a basic function of the mouth: talking. Now, in order to get the emoji words, associate the talk with the main trait of the lollipop: sweetness.
– To “sweet talk" means to use flattery and compliments and a lot of well – thought words in order to convince or manipulate a person. The term is mostly used to also suggest seduction. There is a guide on WikiHow regarding 20 means of sweet talking a girl, so gentlemen, the way is open…
Home Sweet Home
– This is a very cute emoji with a simple design: a house, a piece of candy, and a house again. You don’t have to be a master of metaphors or synonyms to understand this emoji meaning and to translate it accordingly. You need to focus on the sequence of the words and the emoji meanings of the symbols.
– “Home sweet home" is not only a common idiom; it is the title of dozens of songs and movies, labels, albums, TV series episodes and so on.
– Two saxophones and the music note emoji and that’s it! The emoji meaning in this case is reachable if you think about the most prominent music genre that features the sax.
– We can talk about Jazz all day, but we’ll keep it short. It can be traced back to 19th – 20th centuries and located in the midst of the African-American communities of those times. One of its main elements is improvisation.
– This emoji art belongs to the category of “Sweet Talk" emojis. You can actually use it with your close ones, and this makes it very useful. You have a jar of honey and a white bunny. To get the emoji meaning, just spell the words out loud. They even rhyme, so what else can you ask for?
– “Honey Bunny", as a pet name, a term of endearment, and a sarcastically sweet talk, made some bizarre appearances in movies like “Pulp Fiction", “Natural Born Killers" and others.
– An old man and a chicken leg. Do we need to get into more details, or did you just add this emoji up to your collection of emoji words to use when you plan conversations about midnight snacks? The guessing of the emoji meaning here is helped by the use of two iconic elements (the old man and the chicken) and by the three – letters emoji word requested by the game.
– KFC is one of the most popular American fast food chains ever, and also the world’s second largest restaurant chain after McDonald’s.
– For a second we thought this emoji art would be more complicated, but we were wrong. There is a clear suggestion for Christmas, in the shape of the Christmas tree, and a symbol we know already as describing music – the music note emoji. The emoji meaning here revolves around the concept of “Christmas music", but while the term “Christmas" is correct, you need to replace “music" with a more specific term, “carol."
– Christmas carols are one of the best and most jolly things about Christmas. Christmas carols may be categorized as a sub-genre of Christmas music and they can be traced back to early Rome.
– This emoji art consists of the typical “Zzzz" symbol for sleep and snoring and the face of a woman. Now it is up to you to decide if she is a “beauty", but in the general building of the emoji, the pictures make sense and can lead you to the correct emoji meaning if you take an imagination leap and associate the young girl with Charles Perrault’s character.
– Besides the fairytale character, “Sleeping Beauty"- as a colloquial term – can be used to ironically describe a person who is sleeping soundly.
We hope you enjoyed this collection of emoji game answers and cheats, even if you used each emoji cheat sheet only to verify your own ideas against the correct answers we had on the page. Now that you finished using the Guess the Emoji Level 35 answers, give us your honest feedback related to our work! We’d love to hear from you, so tell us what’s on your mind in the comments section!