Winnie the Pooh
– This cute emoji brought together a bear, a piggy, a lion and a book. If you take a look at the big picture and realize this is about a story involving a bear and his friends, you get the emoji meaning right.
– “Winnie the Pooh" is a beloved fictional character with a passion for honey and good deeds. The “Pooh Bear" is very old, his first appearance taking place back in 1926.
– This is a very interesting emoji, as a construction, to refer to a quite sad and disturbing concept. You have the man and woman couple inside the same square. Next, you have an arrow. At the end of the arrow the man and the woman are shown separately, each in his / her square. This may be spelled in a lot of ways, but the main idea is that of separation, split-up, divorce. You can guess the emoji meaning in this case if you figure out that the couple is splitting up.
– The action to get a divorce is said to date back to Ancient Greece. The ancient Athenians allowed divorce, but the couple had to present in front of a magistrate who then pondered about the reasons for the dissolution of marriage.
– This funny emoji consists of a car which seems to speed up so hard, it leaves a cloud of smoke behind. There’s only one emoji word to be guessed here, so in order to get the emoji meaning, think about very fast cars. “Nitro" would be a nice choice, but “Turbo" is the correct emoji answer.
– The ones with a passion for cars and a soft spot for “Need for Speed" or “Fast and Furious" don’t need explanations on what “turbo" is. Besides being a term belonging to the automotive industry, we can also think about the animated movie “Turbo", the one about the super – speedy snail.
Eat Pray Love
– Next on our awesome emoji game answers list there is a very simply built emoji: a bowl of food, the gesture for praying, and a heart – meaning love. You can guess the emoji just by speaking out loud the emoji meanings of the symbols.
– It’s nice to have an emoji picture for a very sweet and smart movie starring Julia Roberts.
– This one is our favorite, both the emoji meaning and the way it was built! We have a clock set to 12 o’clock, a picture featuring a night over the city (we have seen before) and a big juicy burger. If you can consider a burger a snack, the idea of “midnight" is suggested by the clock and the night.
– They say midnight snacks are not recommended to those dieting, whereas snacks in general are considered detrimental for our health.
– This is a complicated emoji and if you are reading this, you realized you need some serious emoji game answers cheat sheet to go past this one. The car and the battery are exactly what they represent. It’s a bit harder to make something out of the plug. In order to get this emoji meaning, think about a car which can be plugged into a power source or works with a battery!
– “Tesla" is a company focused on producing electric cars, a pioneer in the field and, to be more specific, a luxury cars manufacturer. Tesla can also stand for reputed scientist Nikola Tesla, but given the construction of this emoji picture, this emoji refers to the electric car.
– This is a useful and cool emoji and it consists of a cocktail glass and a dress. It belongs to the category of “simple" emoji icons and comes in handy when you want to have a fast conversation with your friend about fashion. The emoji words here can be guessed by speaking out loud the emoji meanings of each picture.
– The modern definition of a cocktail dress implies a sort dress that ends around the knees level. It must be smart, such as the little black dress. The first use of the term “cocktail dress" is traced back to Christian Dior.
– You don’t have to be a trained soldier to guess the emoji meaning in this case, but you may need our emoji game answers. You have two identical ship pictures and two guns, and together they suggest the ships are fighting each other.
– During the late 19th and early 20th centuries the battleship was the most powerful type of warship, but it was outranked in power by aircraft carriers in WWII. “Battleship" is also the name of a movie starring battle cruisers and… aliens.
– Next on our funny emoji list display we have a milk bottle and a hand gesturing the shaking movement. The emoji meaning in this case can be obtained if you associate the milk with the shaking and keep in mind that you have only one emoji word to guess.
– Milkshakes probably go well with the previous midnight snack, so here is how you can build funny emoji texts only with the help of emoji pictures. Did you know that when the term “milkshake” was first used in print in 1885, milkshakes were an alcoholic whiskey drink? By 1900, however, the term referred to drinks made with milk, chocolate and fruit syrups.
– Last on our emoji words list on this level there is a picture featuring a cloud and number nine. “Cloud nine" is the right emoji meaning in this case, if you read out loud the meanings of the two pictures.
– “Cloud 9" can refer to a dozen of things, from companies, drugs, songs, movies or books, so choose carefully the context you use this emoji in.
This was the Guess the Emoji Level 34 answers list! It was short and amusing we hope! Since you are a passionate player, all we can say is that we will be by your side in your quest to guess all the emoji meanings of the game. You are already thinking about the next level, so let us prepare the way for you and align the emoji game cheats and hints on the Level 35 answers page.