Midnight in Paris
– This emoji consists of a night – suggesting picture, a clock and two iconic symbols for France and Paris: the French flag and Eiffel Tour. Look closely at the clock, it shows hour 12. In order to get the emoji meaning, associate the hour 12 with the nigh picture and the symbols of Paris.
– “Midnight in Paris" is a comedy – romance – fantasy movie signed by Woody Allen.
– This interesting emoji consists of a cactus plant and the symbol for lightning. If you remember that cactuses are desert plants, you can figure out the emoji meaning by figuring out the symbolism of the two icons: cactus for “desert" and lightning bolt for “storm."
– “Operation Desert Storm" may refer to an important component of the Gulf War or the video game of the same name.
Zero Dark Thirty
– We didn’t leave the area of wars yet, as we have another emoji art on this list of emoji game answers: it combines the numbers 0, next to a night – suggesting picture and the number 30. The emoji words can be revealed if you speak out loud all the emoji meanings of the symbols in order.
– “Zero Dark Thirty" is a 2012 American movie related to the search of Osama Bin Laden after the 9/11 events.
– This cute emoji contains the image of a queen and a bee. You may use the emoji cheat sheet in this case or you can just remember that you saw both emoji pictures before and “translate" their meanings into words.
– The queen bee is that female adult bee that is the leader of the bee hive. We call “queen bees" those women who don’t just work hard as bees, but also have some powerful dominating traits.
– Now this is a very useful emoji picture, as you can create a lot of (sad) emoji stories with it. The building is simple and elegant: a screw and a hand with the index finger pointing upwards are the two essential elements.
– We hope we don’t screw up with any of these emoji game answers, but if we do, feel free to scold us in the comments section!
– This interesting emoji contains a direction symbol leading towards an “end" and the image any gamer would recognize – console joystick. The emoji meaning in this case can be obtained if you spell the word “end" and associate it with the emoji meaning conveyed by the console.
– “End game" has a lot of possible useful uses in order to express basically the same thing: something ended or is about to end, usually in a powerful, even dramatic manner. The term “End Game" and even “Endgame" may also refer to movie titles, song titles and a lot of other things. This is a very contextual emoji symbol, to say the least.
– This emoji contains pretty easy to understand pictures: beers and a cruise ship. The emoji words you need to guess here are obtainable if you think about the colloquial synonym of the drinks – booze.
– A “booze cruise" is a term used by the British to describe a trip they used to take to France or Belgium in order to take advantage of the lower prices on alcohol in those countries. In present days, a “booze cruise" is a short escape maritime vacation which involves a lot of drinking.
Man vs. Food
– This is a surprising emoji for a surprising concept. You have the figure of a man, the “vs." word and a plate and cutlery – suggesting food. The emoji meaning can be guessed if you consider the cutlery as being a symbol for food in general and not “eating", as it was before.
– “Man v. Food" is an American food reality television series. We are quite surprised to see there is an emoji picture for this intriguing show… Not many different contexts allow this emoji icon to be used, unless you turn it into some sort of inside joke with your friends.
Hold Your Horses
– This is a very useful emoji and a fun one to guess too. It consists of the hand symbol which indicates “stop" or “hold" and the pictures of two horses (which don’t seem to be in a hurry). You have three emoji words to fill in the blanks with, but you need to count the letters first, as “stop the horses" might work. However, the game asks you for a rather common saying.
– This is a common idiom to express “hold on” or “wait". The phrase is historically related to horse riding, or driving a horse-drawn vehicle. Some unverified sources trace this saying back to Ancient Greece.
– We consider this emoji to be ambiguous, but once you step out of the confusion with the help of our emoji game cheats, it becomes a funny and innocent one. It consists of two men faces and two fists punches; this is why the rather dubious emoji meaning can lead people to uncharted paths. Luckily, we are here to clear things up.
– A “fist bump" is a gesture that is related to showing respect to another, sharing a victory together, or celebrating a moment. You can use it with your friends.
What do you feel about the Guess the Emoji Level 33 answers? Were it useful? Fun to read? Easy to follow? Did our level 33 emoji game cheats contain the emoji game answers, tips, hints and solutions you were looking for? Were they clearly presented, engaging, entertaining? Drop us a line with your opinion on our work, as we are always looking for your feedback and suggestions of improvement!