– If you guessed all the previous level’s emoji meanings on your own, than this one should be easy for you: we have the French flag and a tennis ball. If you also know the names of the tennis tournaments, you know this emoji picture is a reference to the French Open tournament.
– The “French Open" is one of the biggest tennis tournaments ever. You may know it under the name of “Roland Garros", the only Grand Slam tournament held on clay.
Second Hand Smoke
– Perhaps this concept needed its own emoji art, as it is too frequent and too dangerous to ignore. The emoji icons you see here are: number 2 in a blue square, a hand (positioned as it would want to stop you from something) and a smoking cigarette. To guess the emoji meaning here you need to translate the emoji icons in order and you will get the emoji words with no fuss.
– According to the scientists, second-hand smoke causes many of the same diseases as direct smoking (and the list is long), as you probably know already.
– This is a cleverly built, funny emoji and also a useful one in some circumstances. There are four red squares, each with a letter inside and one with a combination of AB letters. If you figure fast enough that all four represent blood types, you have also the emoji meaning revealed to you.
– You may be familiar with the traditional AB0 system and even the Rh blood group systems, but in truth, mankind knows today about a total of 33 blood-group systems which were identified by the scientists.
– This rather straightforward emoji doesn’t challenge your picture recognition skills, but rather your sports – related vocabulary baggage. You have a symbol for skiing placed next to a pair of glasses. The emoji meaning in this case may be “ski glasses" – there’s an exact match of letters number, but “goggles" is the correct sports term you are looking for.
– Ski goggles are just specialized protective eyewear for skiers.
– No matter how cute this emoji is, its meaning may be a little harder to get. You have something that looks like a spike on a statistics chart and the palm of a hand. Now the chart can lead you to the concepts of “increased", “high", “tall" and so on, but the hand we have seen before suggests something has to stop. However, if you stretch that thought and remember that the hand has five fingers and focus on the concept of “five"… you have a correct emoji meaning!
– There is no way you could not know the meanings of “High Five!" Its meaning varies with the context of use but can be used as a greeting, congratulations or celebration.
– Our inner children jump in joy at the sight of this fun emoji: this picture contains a large sailing ship and a moon crest. Did you watch Sailor Moon when you were a child? If not, the emoji meaning in this case may be tricky to guess.
– “Sailor Moon" is a very famous Japanese manga series which was licensed for an English version release too. Since then (we are talking about the 90’s here), “Sailor Moon" became one of the most successful and acclaimed manga series of all times.
– Next on our emoji game answers list, there is this emoji, which consists of a bathing suit and a hand with the index finger pointing down.
– The concept of “Bikini Bottom" can refer to a clothing / fashion accessory, or to the fictional underwater city where SpongeBob and his buddies live and have terrific adventures. Use this emoji symbol wisely…
– This emoji art is more intuitive than others we’ve seen so far: it consists of a flame image and the image of a traditional mail box. You can translate it into “Burning Mail Box", but since you have only one emoji word to guess, “Hotmail" is the next best emoji meaning.
– Under the name of “Hotmail" you may recognize a famous email service which didn’t disappear, but went through a lot of good changes.
– This emoji consists of a blue sphere and the face of an alien. We hope our emoji cheat sheet will be of good use now, as this particular emoji icon is not the most obvious one. If you consider the blue circle a symbolic representation of a planet, you might get closer to home, especially if you relate it to the alien figure.
– This emoji refers to the famous and now iconic movie “Avatar" by James Cameron. This may also better explain the choice of elements used to build it.
– This fun emoji contains the punching fist we’ve seen a few times before in this game and a curvy black line. It wouldn’t have made much difference if the line was straight. To guess this emoji, you just need to speak out loud the concepts conveyed by the images: punch – line.
– A punch line is the final part of a joke or even a more profound or serious statement which is intended to be funny or thought provoking for the audience. The essence of the punch line is that it is unexpected, surprising in content or context.
This is how the Guess the Emoji Level 32 answers list ends. While we don’t have a punch line for it, we do hope we were of good use to you and our emoji game answers helped you with your quest. There are a lot of levels for you to go through, so let’s not waste any more time and see the next ten emoji pictures we have to figure out!