New York New York
– This emoji consists of two pictures representing the Statue of Liberty. Multiply New York by 2 and you have the first Level 31 emoji meaning at your fingertips.
– “New York New York" is the title of a famous movie and also a famous song. They are both about the city that never sleeps, of course.
– This emoji art contains the universal sign for death and dangerous – the skull – and a mushroom, leading you to believe that this is indeed about lethal, poisonous fungi.
– If you’re interested in learning how to make the difference between edible mushrooms and poisonous ones, there are some very well researched lists on the Internet related to deadly fungi.
Ice Ice Baby
– Here we have two snowflake symbols and the cute face of a baby. Ice Ice Baby? Yes, this is the almost literal translation of this funny emoji. To reach this emoji meaning, think about what the snowflakes are made of – ice, and the literal meaning of the baby picture.
– “Ice Ice Baby" was a rap hit in the nineties, and even if people don’t like Vanilla Ice anymore (if they still remember him, that is), this song is a classic.
– This funny (or sad?) emoji consists of a red heart – universal symbol for love – and an emoticon we’ve seen before in the game which represents the concept of sickness, illness and disease in general. Interpret this emoji meaning in terms of “sick for love."
– To be “love sick" is a glorious feeling, once you get over it. While being love sick, things don’t usually look too bright. This emoji art can also refer to the title of a song signed by Bob Dylan, so use this emoji in its best context.
Men in Black
– We see Level 31 is also revolving around cultural references and works’ titles. This cute emoji isn’t an exception either: put together a man’s face next to an alien face and a black square and the emoji meaning reveals by itself! However, you may need this emoji game answers cheat sheet, as the black box was found by other players to be rather confusing.
– “Men in Black" is a famous trilogy starring awesome Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones and we think you saw it or at least heard about it to not insist with the details. However, “Men in Black" has another meaning, also related to aliens and governmental conspiracies – they are governmental agents involved in all UFO related issues.
– They make emoji pictures for all motion pictures, don’t they? This icon consists of number 6, a pair of eyes, a nose and an ear, to suggest that you need to count the senses and add “six" to them in order to guess this emoji meaning.
– This is also the title of a famous movie. It stars Bruce Willis and yes, it is the one with the boy who sees dead people. Perhaps you can use this emoji icon to talk about a “sixth sense" in general, people usually refer to it when they talk about intuition.
– Wow, now you may be in trouble! If you got stuck to this emoji, here is the emoji cheat sheet you are looking for: consider an ant and cutlery. Let the ant be for a while, and focus on the eating instruments you see in the picture. Once you realize you need to correlate the ant with eating, you can reach the correct emoji meaning.
– The “anteater" is a mammal that eats ants. Fun emoji, but when do we talk to our friends about anteaters?
– The DreamWorks logo is famous among the players hooked on logo quiz games and we see the brand is getting its share of fame among the emoji game players too. How do you build an emoji art concept for DreamWorks? Easy: add together the symbols for fishing and for moon.
– DreamWorks Studios are “responsible" for a lot of successful motion pictures we don’t have enough space to list right now.
– This emoji consists of the British flag and a tennis ball. You may understand this emoji art is about the English grand slam, but to be sure, ask yourself: “What do I know about British tennis?"
– Wimbledon is the oldest tennis tournament in history and some say it is still the most prestigious among all the four tennis tournaments (also called Grand Slam or Majors).
License to Kill
– This fun emoji consists of three pictures: one that displays some form of ID or license, a gun and the “Death Skull" we all know. This may be the funniest emoji game answer on this level too.
– “License to kill" can refer to a literary concept used in thrillers or espionage fiction, or it can refer to several movie titles or songs.
Now this was fun and fast, wasn’t it? We surely hope you used the Guess the Emoji Level 31 answers to their full potential, if not to get unstuck, at least to verify your own solution against ours and keep yourself entertained with our witty comments. Or so we hope they are witty! Now let’s get ready for the next level, as many emoji meanings are waiting to be revealed!