Bad Hair Day
– You don’t call yourself human if you didn’t experience one of these in a lifetime. The emoji building is pretty fun: thumbs down for “something wrong", a lady with big hair and a calendar sheet. In order to get to the right emoji meaning you need to associate the lady’s hair with the “wrong" or “bad" symbol and then link it to the limited time frame expressed by the calendar.
– Although it seems that only women have bad hair days, you should see some men going through the ordeal, it’s hilarious… The term “bad hair day" can also refer to the title of a music album released by Weird Al Yankovic, or an episode title from “Modern Family."
– Riddle us this: what emoji meaning can you extract from an image suggesting night sky and a horse? “Dark Horse", of course! As long as you figure out the night is “dark", everything will fall into place.
– “Dark Horse" has a lot of different meanings, you can tell dozens of emoji stories with it. It may mean: a less likely, obscure person or thing that emerges to fame when you least expect them; the name of the American comics and manga publisher Dark Horse Comics, or the title of a song by Katy Perry. Your choice…
– What do a dog face and a lightning symbol have in common? Apparently, this particular emoji icon. And what is the emoji meaning in this case? Bolt! This is a pretty awesome entry on our emoji game answers list, so remember it for the next time you see it.
– If you don’t know who (or what) Bolt is, let us enlighten you: Bolt is an animated canine character made famous by the 2008 Disney movie that bears the same name.
King of the Hill
– Next on our cultural references emoji list there is a piece of emoji art consisting of a crown and the picture of a mountain. Remember you have four words here, and even if the term “King Under The Mountain" may be appealing, if you are a “Hobbit" fan, you need to count the letters of all the requested words.
– “King of the Hill" is a name of an animated comedy of manners which aired on TV between 1997 and 2010.
– We have the emoji symbol for a fashion trend and some very specific products here, ladies and gentlemen! The emoji icon consists of a lady’s bag and a pair of jeans, so the overall emoji meaning revolves around the concept of “jeans looking like a bag".
– Some consider these the most horrific fashion trend that ever existed; others wear the pants with pride. Did you know that baggy jeans were first worn by West Coast surfers in the 1960s?
Call the Shots
– This is an awesome piece of emoji creation: add a telephone symbol next to a syringe full of blood and you get a relatively common idiom. To guess this emoji meaning you have to make something out of each emoji meanings of the symbols: the phone is used to “call", while the syringe is used to deliver you “shots."
– While you can’t actually phone Tequila shots (we hope), if you’re the one who call the shots it means you are in charge of a situation and you can and probably will make all necessary decisions to solve a problem.
Plant vs. Zombies
– This is one of the funniest emoji pictures on the level: you have a flower, the word “vs.", a pair of footsteps and the skull for “Dead." So basically, this can be translated into Flower Versus Walking Dead. Given the fact that you have only three emoji words to guess, with the “vs." already given, think about the flowers in general as “plants" and find a synonym for “walking dead corpses."
– The only problem with this emoji is to make sure you’re not getting confused or tricked, as there is a “Plants vs. Zombies" game this emoji might refer to. In other words, be careful about the context you use this emoji symbol in!
– The Level 30 emojis are not so easy to guess, are they? Good thing we have all Guess the Emoji Level 30 answers gathered here. This emoji icon consists of the British and the French flags and the locomotive of a white, aerodynamic train in between them. You may know what the general idea is, but perhaps the correct name of the train eludes you. It’s called “Eurostar."
– The Eurostar is high-speed railways that connect London with Paris and Brussels and have all the trains go through the Channel Tunnel.
– This is the finest verb in the Lovers Language and it also fully deserved its own emoji icon. A man, a woman and a ring between them are the main elements of this emoji picture.
– We sure hope people are still proposing with rings and bent knees and movie clichés rather than through emojis… To “propose" means, of course, to ask somebody to marry you. The term “proposal" can be also found in the business, logic and philosophy and even research fields.
– The Guess the Emoji Level 30 Answers end with a funny emoji made of a bee and the universal symbol for movies. To guess the emoji words here, you need not to stretch your imagination too far. Just think about movies about bees.
– The “Bee Movie" this emoji refers to may be the 2007 animation movie of the same name; or it can stand for “B Movie", a film rating we are all familiar with.
Congratulations again for reaching this level in your quest to solve and get all the emojis meanings of this long and entertaining mobile app game! As usual, we hope we rose to your expectations. However, if you have suggestions, recommendations, complaints or feedback for us, don’t hesitate to let us know your thoughts in the comments section! Now let’s move on from the Guess the Emoji Level 30 answers to the emoji game answers cheat sheet for level 31!