– Add a rocket and a gas pump and you will get a funny emoji that translates into a very special type of fuel. Of course, you can send some funny emoji texts to your friends, urging them to hurry up “rocket fuel" style in order to meet you.
– Rocket fuel is a fuel for rockets, but also the name of a very interesting company in the field of digital-advertising technology from Silicon Valley. Use any emoji meaning you see fit!
– This emoji consists of a spider and a walking boy, but the emoji meaning in this case is not “Spider Walking."The Guess the Emoji level 3 cheat sheet says that Spidey should be proud to receive his own emoji art!
– Spiderman is perhaps one of the best known and most loved Marvel characters.It first appeared in the Marvel Universe in 1962. You can use the Spiderman emoji symbol in a large variety of funny contexts, so keep it in mind.
– A family portrait nearby a tree represents the content of this emoji. Remember the family emoji, as you will see it quite often on our emoji game answers pages. It features mom, dad and the young son of the family.
– Your family tree consists of all your ancestors and the relationships among them.Sometimes the family tree is also called “pedigree chart." This chart is used mostly in medicine and social work. The more extended and complete family tree charts are called “genograms."
– This emojiconsists of a car image and a man swimming in what appears to be a blue square (a representation of a pool, of course). This is one of those emoji meanings and combinations you might want to keep close, as it is very modern and widely used.
– A “carpool" is a concept also known as “car – sharing" which describes the sharing of car journeys by more people, for budgetary and pragmatic reasons (sharing travelling expenses). In this context, this is a very useful emoji icon you can use in various travelling – related communications.
– You may need the emoji cheat for this one, as it looks too easy to be true. Luckily for you, we have both the cheat and the answer to your dilemma: it is indeed as simple as it looks. Put together a tennis ball and a shoe there you have your emoji meaning.
– Tennis shoes are what you should use when you play tennis, but they are also a good means to build emojis and keep you hooked on the Guess the Emoji game! Joke aside, tennis shoes may also mean athletic shoes in general – footwear which is dedicated to sports and various types of athletic and physical exercise.
– This emojipicture consists of an airplane and the symbol of a letter of some sorts, but you need to check the emoji cheat sheet on this one, as the emoji meaning might escape you.
– Air Mail is a mail transport service. It is airborne,and it is usually faster than surface mail. Airmail is also the name of an app. This is how one emoji icon can mean different things in different contexts, and this is what makes emojis so awesome.
– Do you use more the iPhone emoji or the Android emoji? Doesn’t matter, you still have to guess the emojimeaning of the one presented here. It consists of a fortune telling crystal globe and a cookie.Once you figured out the emoji meanings of the symbols, fill in the blanks with the correct emoji words.
– A fortune cookie won’t actually tell your fortune, but it will give you some fun moments to share with your friends while you read the fortune messages inside the crispy delights. The Fortune Cookie emoji can also be used to send funny emoji messages to your friends.
– If you recognize the shrimp in the picture, you will recognize the cocktail glass too. This emoji meaning leaves little room for interpretation, as there are few emoji game answers to be mistaken for this one.
– Shrimp cocktail, for the ones who like it, is a luxurious and tasty dish. It was the most popular luxury food in Great Britain from the 1960s to the late 1980s, a trend also shared by the United States during the same period of time.
– This emoji contains a baseball and a diamond. The association and its subsequent meaning areprobably more familiar to those who are close to this sport. For the ones not so used to the game, the emoji definition is detailed below.
– A baseball diamond is another name for a baseball field. While it is intimately related to baseball, we’re sure you can use thisemoji symbol in other contexts.
– This emoji contains a house and a person running towards it. If you have an emoji keyboard, you can tell your friends awesome live emoji stories about success or failure, depending on the context you use this emoji art. The first emoji meaning coming to your mind when you see these icons is probably “running home." Stretch your imagination and you will reach another sports term.
– In baseball, a “Home Run" is the thing every player fights for and all fans wish to see with their own eyes when their favorite team is in town. A HR is scored when the battercan circle the bases and reach home safely in one play. This depends, of course, on the way the ball was hit and the lack of any errorsmade by the defensive team.
We hope you enjoyed the Guess theEmoji Level 3answers sheet! There are plenty of emoji words coming right up on level 4 and trust us, the next emoji list of answers, cheats, solutions and tips will make your day and help you win the game! If you are concerned about emoji meanings you don’t know, rest assured, we have all emoji game answers for the entire game!