– This emoji consists of a cocktail drink of some sorts and the picture meant to suggest sunrise, but the cocktail glass is not specific for “Tequila" and the picture can also make you think about sunset, since there are some mountains there and the sky looks pretty dark. Use this emoji cheat sheet and move on to the next one in case you got confused.
– A “Tequila Sunrise" is a cocktail made with Tequila and other yummy ingredients, but it can also stand for the title of a very fun movie starring Mel Gibson.
– Wow, now this is a cool emoji, and by cool we mean very rare and very niche. We see the trend of creating emoji pictures for cocktails, but some are less famous than others… This emoji picture contains a green apple and a Martini glass, and the word “Appletini" you need to guess here is the combination between “apple" and “Martini".
– An “Appletini" is an Apple Martini, but you won’t see James Bond having one any time soon.
– This emoji contains the eternal and universal symbol for “Death" – the skull, and pair of eyes gazing at Death. In order to reach the correct emoji meaning here you need to interpret the pictures and use all possible variations until you get the right one.
– In urban casual conversations, to give somebody a “death stare" means to look at them as you mean to kill them. For a full effect, the rule is not just to gaze deadly upon them, but to also turn your head very slow and even display the most sinister grin you have in your collection.
– The cute pink face of a piggy and a butcher’s knife are the main elements of this emoji picture. We’ve seen the pig and the knife before, used in different ways to express other emoji words, so now you need to think about the functionality of the knife in relationship with the pig: the knife chops meat.
– There are dozens of pork chop recipes out there and let’s face it, who doesn’t like one once in a while? This useful emoji can be used in a large variety of context related to food, so put it on your emoji list.
– It is possible that you need some help with this emoji meaning, as it is not clear, but, moreover, confusing. It features an image we’ve seen and interpreted before in different ways. A tennis ball clearly suggests tennis, but the muscle arm we associate with muscles, power and force doesn’t suggest “elbow" pretty quickly.
– “Tennis Elbow" is used to describe a medical condition triggered by the excessive use of the arms, forearms, and hand muscles. This overuse determines a terrible elbow pain. The bad part is that you don’t have to play professional tennis to suffer from this condition.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there is this funny emoji which contains the picture of a flame and a chicken.
– You know how this label is used and when and with whom (it’s about a very attractive and sexy woman, of course), so let’s not waste any more time on this particular emoji meaning, unless you use it to describe your KFC meals.
– Of course there is a piece of emoji art related to movie stars! This emoji symbol is pretty intuitive: a camera and a star are the main elements. Associate the camera with “movies" and once you have the right emoji meanings of the symbols, you can reach this particular emoji game answer.
– If we had emojis for movie titles, can we also have emojis for movie stars’ names? A movie star is a celebrity known for outstanding performances on the silver screen. However, “Movie Star" can also refer to the titles of a few songs.
Bank of America
– Let’s guess the emoji by looking at its main components: a building with BK written on it, the universal sign for USD (and money in general) and the American flag. So you have an American institution which revolves around money – the BK letters are clues for “Bank."
– Bank of America is one of the leading American financial institutions and one of the most important in the world. How do we know that? Because In 2010, Forbes listed Bank of America as the third biggest company on a global level.
– Now this is a cool emoji meaning to guess! It contains a dancing lady and the face of a blonde, cute queen. We don’t know how many dancing queens you know, but if you meet one, don’t let her go!
– “Dancing Queen" refers to a very popular song by Abba which speaks of a girl in love with dancing.
– The last emoji on this level and the last cheat on the Guess the Emoji Level 29 answers page refer to a beloved flying character. Now if you put together the horse and the airplane, how much time will pass before you think about unicorns and Pegasus? The emoji meanings in this case revolve around a “flying horse."
– This emoji may refer to the winged divine stallion from the Greek mythology, or to the company Pegasus Airlines, a low – cost airplane company serving European cities.
Well done! We have finished together Level 29! We hope our resource page helped you and our level 29 emojis cheats, tips, hints and trivia were fun to read and have close to you. Now let’s reach together the milestone we were talking about at the beginning!