– This emoji consists of a cake and confetti, party cone and bells. You need to put together the symbolic representation of the entire picture to guess this emoji meaning.
– Having an emoji picture for “Birthday Party" may be useful in more than one occasion, so keep it close. The tradition of celebrating one’s birth started in the mid 19th century and became a commonplace tradition around the mid 20th century.
– Well this one is a fun one! You have the British flag next to a smaller picture representing a bridge. While the concept of a “British Bridge" doesn’t make much sense, when it comes to the London Bridge, things start to change.
– You may not know this, but the term London Bridge, according to Wikipedia, refers not only to one single construction, but to “several historical bridges" that can be found on the Thames in Central London.
– You may never know when you need a Columbus emoji to make some historical references, so actually this is a very cool piece of emoji art to display in this game. It consists of two flags, a ship and a very powerful and popular symbol for “Search." The emoji meaning in this case can be revealed if you associate all the concepts conveyed by the images and turn them into a broader notion.
– We don’t believe we have to explain to you who Columbus was, but you can also use this emoji to refer to the city of Columbus in Ohio.
– Now this is an unusual emoji for a rather unusual product, but since the emoji world is so vast and flexible, why can’t we use emoji words even for gourmet food? This emoji symbol is made of a tiger and a shrimp, so the concept of “tiger prawn" may ignite in your mind, especially if you are a crustacean eater.
– The “Tiger Prawn" or the Asian tiger shrimp is a large species of shrimp which is not only edible, but of course, reared for food.
– This funny emoji can be used almost on a daily basis, especially if you are the type of person who doesn’t stand to be given directions, silly advice or orders. It consists of a fire flame, a purple monster head and a girl gesturing “no." You have three pictures to express two emoji words, so maybe this emoji game answers list comes in handy…
– As an idiom, “Hell No" is a negative exclamation shouted when a less than pleasing event occurs – and you oppose to it, and it can be abbreviated: “HN". It is also the title of three different music singles.
– Next on our Level 28 emoji game answers list there is the “Notebook" emoji. This picture consists of the universal symbol indicating musical notes (a music note emoji you saw before) and an open book.
– You can still use notebooks in school, but the emoji can also refer to the movie “The Notebook". People nowadays call “notebooks" their laptops, so this emoji has different meanings, depending on the context.
– Three types of cakes and sweets are aligned, so you can reach this emoji meaning by putting all the objects in a common category. It may be read as “Cakes" or “Sweets", but as you play the game, you see that “Dessert" is the only solution possible, given the number of letters requested by the game.
– Dessert is as old as civilization itself. In ancient civilizations, dessert included fruits, honey, nuts and ice cream – which is said to date back to 3000 BC.
Snakes on a Plane
– Didn’t we see this emoji before? You have the snakes, the plane and, eventually, the title of a movie… This emoji icon is rather limited to only one meaning, making it quite difficult to sneak into a casual conversation.
– “Snakes on a Plane" is a movie starring Samuel L. Jackson and a lot of creepy, scary snakes.
Silence of the Lambs
– A movie masterpiece deserves an emoji art masterpiece. You have the muted speaker and two sheep in the same picture. As long as you think about the muted speaker in terms of “silence" and you adjust the sheep to lambs, this picture won’t hide its emoji meaning from you for too long.
– “Silence of the Lambs" is a cinema classic starring Sir Anthony Hopkins, the man who turned psycho doctor Hannibal Lecter into the villain we all love to hate.
– This emoji consists of a camera and an emoticon which is blushing and smiling in the same time. This is the last entry on our emoji game answers list for level 28 and it features a rather common emoticon you see a lot in social media interactions.
– “Camera shyness" means all the people who feel uncomfortable while photographed or who fear public speaking, as well as performing for a public. You may think that with the breathtaking number of selfies floating around the internet, there is no camera shy person left on this planet.
This was level 28 and these were the Guess the Emoji Level 28 answers. We hope you found them helpful and you used them to verify your own solution against ours, or to guess an emoji meaning that was too vague. The emojis on this level were fun an interesting and we still have a lot of challenges to face from now on. Let’s get moving then!