– How about that? The first Level 27 emoji is not the easiest one to guess! It contains a nose and three arrow symbols pointing to the right. From these clues to the character of Pinocchio there is a long trip to make. But it’s not impossible to reach the destination as long as you use an emoji cheat sheet.
– Pinocchio is that famous wooden boy whose nose would grow every time he told a lie.
– You have the “ill" emoticon showing its mouth covered by a surgical mask (it is a well – known Japanese ideogram), just as you saw in the flu cases, next to some brown leaves. The emoji meaning in this case can be guessed if you stretch your imagination a bit and spell out loud the words “sick" and “leaves".
– This is a very useful emoji art to have near, just in case you need to tell everybody that you are too sick to even type or speak. You should know that paid sick days guarantee workers paid time off to stay home when they feel under the weather.
– How many funny emoji stories can you tell with the help of this one? The snowflake symbol next to the red feet represents the contents of this emoji picture. Associate the snowflake with the concept of “cold" and you’ll get this emoji meaning.
– As you got used to by now, in the world of emoji words, there are always multiple emoji meanings attached to one image. In this case, you can refer to actually having your feet close to freezing, or losing your courage or self confidence when put in a certain situation.
– This emoji picture contains bread and a winning cup. While the bread is used here with its literal meaning, you need to think about what the cup represents: being victorious.
– A breadwinner (in a single word) means a person who is supporting his or her family with their earnings.
Puss in Boots
– Next on our emoji game answers cheat sheet there is a funny emoji you can use to refer to an even funnier character! This picture consists of a cat face and a boot. It is not that straightforward in meaning (as “cat boots" would be your first thought), but you can take a leap and find the answer with a bit of help found right here on this emoji game answers list!
– You met “Puss in Boots" in the “Shrek" movies and you fell for him just like everybody else. The character was voiced by none other than Antonio Banderas. “Puss in Boots" as an independent character, is the main protagonist of an Italian fairy tale.
– Now this is a cool emoji and a useful one too! You have the four letters of the alphabet next to a bowl of hot soup by the looks of it. What do you think it’s the emoji meaning in this situation? Alphabet Soup, of course!
– This cool emoji works also great with the “Runny Nose" emoji we’ve seen on a previous level. So this is why this game is so fun. It doesn’t only teach you awesome emoji words, it teaches you how to create entire emoji texts! “Alphabet Soup" doesn’t only refer to the soup, but it is also a linguistics term, a title of a television series and the name of a famous racehorse.
Wait and See
– This emoji art, while expressing a wise and useful advice, is also pretty interesting to guess. You have three elements: a palm, indicating you to stop, the plus sign, usually associated with “and" and a pair of eyes. The emoji meaning can be guesses with ease if you replace the general meaning of the first image of “stop" with the meaning of “wait."
– This is a saying urging to patience, but it is also the title of a movie from 1929.
– How many funny emoji stories can you tell based on this particular emoji? Maybe the stories won’t be funny, but they will be about sports, endurance, training and preparation, as the triathlon is not an easy challenge. In order to reveal this emoji meaning, you have to guess based on three clues: a man swimming, a man running and a man cycling.
– If you are a sports fan, you know the triathlon is composed of three disciplines: swimming, running, bicycling.
– Another simple but useful emoji to be featured on our Guess the Emoji Level 27 answers list, just in case you need reassurance that your solution is the correct one: the image of a bus next to one that is symbolic for stationing are the clues you need to guess this emoji meaning.
– It is quite handy to have an emoji for “Bus Station"; you can reveal your location or indicate the location to someone else with just an emoji icon.
– We’ve lived to see them all! This emoji consists of a donut and a round red circle which is symbolic for a hole.
– If you are interested in the healthcare topic and are familiar with the terms and slang surrounding this hot issue, then you know a “Donut Hole" is a metaphor to describe the Medicare Prescription Drug Plans coverage gap.
Did you finish Level 27 without looking at the Guess the Emoji Level 27 answers, or did you take a sneak peek here and there? As long as you are winning at this game and learning new emoji meanings, we are happy to give you an emoji cheat sheet for each picture and each level. Our goal is to stand by your side every step of the way and guide you through all the emoji words you need to guess. Now let’s get ready for the next level, as time is ticking away!