– This funny emoji art is built on three components: a sign that indicates “back", a man and a knife. “Backstabber" is not a flattery term you can describe a person with, but the emoji is useful when you want to describe a certain person’s “special" traits and behaviors.
– A backstabber is somebody you consider a friend, but whom in reality, aims to do you harm.
– This level is not yet about the movies, but about useful emojis that represent useful concepts and terms in our everyday conversations. This emoji consists of a radio and a muted speaker. While the radio means exactly what it looks like, the muted speaker is a symbol for silence.
– In our current urban communication, radio silence means that someone doesn’t return your calls or your messages, or simply stops talking to you with no apparent reason.
– Next on our emoji game answers cheats sheet there’s the “Cupid" emoji. This is a very beautiful emoji art for a very beautiful emoji meaning (and character). You have a smiling emoticon wearing an aura and the international symbol for love and Cupid’s arrow.
– The “Cupid" emoji is very useful, especially when you are telling love emoji stories. Cupid is an ancient Roman god – the god of love and desire. He is often portrayed as the son of the love goddess Venus, and is known in Latin also as Amor.
– This emoji meaning can be reached if you associate the universal sleep symbol portrayed by letters “zzz" and the stop sign. In other words, think about something that keeps you from sleeping.
– Insomnia is a very hard to bear condition and even if it has its own funny emoji, those who experience it should take it seriously. Some data associate insomnia with mortality, but a lot needs still to be studied on this subject.
Tour de France
– This is a famous emoji for an equal famous event: a bicycle and the French flag are iconic, but only if you realize the game wants you to give it three foreign emoji words: Tour de France. You should know a bit of French to fill in the game gaps and move forward.
– This is perhaps the most famous and most prestigious bicycle competition in the world, although there are many such races going on.
– This funny emoji is especially useful when you can’t speak much and your texting capacities are rather low. A boy running is put next to a nose and this is how we make a cool emoji about cold symptoms! To get to the right emoji meaning in this case, think about a nose running and then count the letters you need to guess, to reach the right conclusion.
– A “runny nose" is medically known as “rhinorrhea" and it is associated with more conditions than the common cold. Allergies, the flu, hay fever, a side effect of crying, exposure to cold temperatures, cocaine abuse, they can all trigger a runny nose.
Dog Eat Dog
– You might think this is about “Chinese Food", but it’s not. You have two dogs and cutlery in the image and they can also convey the emoji meaning of “Dog Food" to some extent. This emoji game cheats sheet is here to tell you the meaning is “Dog Eat Dog."
– This idiom may refer to a situation (a “dog eat dog job" is a job where everybody will do everything to be successful, no matter on how many corpses they step on), or to a famous music band, or the name of a TV series.
– Isn’t this fun? You have three aligned musical instruments which together lead you to the emoji meaning of “Orchestra." There is no music note emoji here, but the three icons.
– It is useful to have some emoji art for Orchestra, who knows when you will invite your friends to a concert? Orchestra, as a general concept, is known from early ages, but modern orchestras (as they are organized today) started in the late 16th century because composers began writing music for instrumental groups.
– This may be one of the most important emoji symbols all teenagers should know and maybe use. You have the graduation cap and the calendar. This emoji meaning is reachable if you combine the graduation cap – and its symbolism – with the meaning of a calendar page: day.
– Besides its most relevant meaning, the “Graduation Day" emoji can also stand for the title of the 1982 movie, a cult slasher film and some TV series episodes titles.
– Now this is an emoji you can associate with another emoji art to tell emoji stories. You know what we are talking about: this emoji picture (made of a sleepy emoticon and two pills) works fine with the Insomnia emoji we’ve seen above. To guess this emoji meaning all you need to do is associate the sleep figure with the pills.
– Don’t overuse them, but truth is sleeping pills are useful in extreme cases. We have scientific data and documented research on the use of sleeping pills starting with the second half of the 20th century, and modern medicine or psychology are still searching for the best and safest such medication.
This was the Guess the Emoji Level 26 Answers list! We hope you enjoyed it and used the emoji game cheats to their full capacity. Now we have plenty of emoji game answers on our next pages, so let’s wrap things up, take a breath and get ready for Level 27 of the Guess the Emoji game!