– This fun emoji consists of a rocket flying and two clocks showing different times of the day. If you put together these two main ideas, of space, travel and time, you will get to the bottom of this emoji meaning.
– While still a fantasy concept, don’t be too surprised if mankind finds the mechanisms of time travel sooner or later! Time travelling, as a theory, is pretty old – being found in early ancient Hindu mythology.
Driving Miss Daisy
– Another cool emoji to depict a famous movie! This time we have a car, the image of an old lady and a daisy flower. In order to guess the emoji meaning in this case, you need to think about an old lady travelling in a car and an association with the daisy flower.
– “Driving Miss Daisy" is an iconic movie and if you haven’t seen it by now, you should! It is a film made after the play of the same name, with fantastic Morgan Freeman playing the role of Hoke Colburn in both of them!
– Next on our emoji game answers list there is the “Hangover" icon, and a very useful emoji indeed! Put together some casino machine (showing a lucky strike), lots of beers and a smiley face which isn’t smiling and you will transmit exactly the right message.
– Remember this emoji well, as you may never know when you need it in times of trouble. Especially if you experience the said hangover and you find it hard to express yourself with the help of words.
– Although a French word, “Amour" is something we use too and it’s great we even have an emoji picture for it. The picture shows an old couple and the love symbol, it is hard to reach the word “amour", even if you guess the word “love", because you don’t have clues to tell you that it’s about a French word. Some players found this emoji cheat sheet particularly useful, as even if they got the meaning, they had little clues to reach a foreign word.
– You can use this emoji picture to express your love towards somebody, or to refer to a movie title or a song title (played by Rammstein).
– Let’s see the elements you can use to reach this emoji meaning: a symbol for night, a purple mean creature and a syringe full of blood. This is not the emoji picture for any Supernatural episode, but the emoji for “Vampire".
– Vampires are perhaps the most known and overused mythological / supernatural creatures. This is why they have their own emoji icons nowadays.
Saved by the Bell
– It was about time to have a piece of emoji art related to this! The building of the emoji is also very interesting: you have the old floppy disk picture and a bell to suggest this fun concept. You need to find here four emoji words and you have to rely on the emoji meanings of the symbols: the floppy used to save data, and the bell used to loudly announce an event.
– “Saved by the Bell" is a famous teenagers TV show, but its title entered pop culture, becoming a reference to somebody getting out from a messy situation with the help of a sudden saving happenstance. Many funny emoji texts can be created with this picture.
– We see that level 25 is all about movies. Now this emoji consists of a crocodile and a man. From this construction to “Crocodile Dundee" there is some way to travel, but you can reach the correct emoji meaning with a bit of inspiration. At a first glance, we thought this emoji was a reference to Steve Irwin, and you might feel compelled to think the same.
– “Crocodile Dundee" is the name of a famous Australian movie from 1986.
Kung Fu Panda
– Let’s see now… We have the clenched fist, the punching symbol and the Panda. If you can think along the lines of a “fighting Panda", the emoji meaning will reveal itself to you.
– As we said, this level is all about the movies. “Kung Fu Panda" is an American animated motion picture about a Panda that really has martial art skills.
– Isn’t this emoji picture a bit too complicated to express a simple concept? Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t, but this is the emoji game we have to play. A bunch of cars, a Parking sign and a house represent the elements of this emoji. Put them together – what they symbolize – and you will get your emoji meaning.
– An emoji for “garage" can be useful in conversation, don’t you think? Besides depicting the place where you keep your car at home, “garage" can also be the title of a few movies and many music – related concepts.
No Pain No Gain
– Maybe it’s a good thing we have an emoji cheat sheet for each level. This emoji contains two “Stop" signs (which in real life stand for “Forbidden" a lot), a crying emoticon and an arm packed with muscles. You have to stretch your cognitive skills in order to realize that: “where there are no tears, there are no muscles, either".
– You can even say entire emoji stories based on this one, as it bears a universal truth. This is an exercise or motivational motto that teaches us that great rewards come only if we are willing to make efforts and even suffer for them.
The Guess the Emoji Level 25 answers finish here, but the game is just getting more and more interesting! How are you hanging on so far? Do you need more clues, better hints, even more information? Tell us your opinions, give us your feedback and even write us your complaints, we love to stay in touch with our players! Are you in the mood for more emoji meanings? Let’s see level 26 then!