– We may have spoken too early about the emojis being simple to solve. This one consists of a snake and a brown boot and you need to think about the correlation between snakes and footwear. You have two emoji words you need to guess and you need to think about the emoji meanings of the symbols in terms of symbolism.
– Snakeskin is used to make clothing and fashion accessories. Besides being a trendy fashion statement, snakeskin is also used to cover some musical instruments’ sound board. It is a luxury good.
– This funny emoji consists of a symbol looking like a cloud or something related to air or wind, and a fish. Let us act like an emoji translator and tell you that the first symbol is for “blow."
– If the emoji refers to the “Blowfish", then we are talking about a poisonous fish which is a delicacy in Japan because it has to be cooked in a very special and careful manner in order not to kill you. “Blowfish" can also refer to other things (check your slang dictionary of choice), so all in all, this is a very useful emoji icon.
Long Time No See
– This is an emoji you might need an emoji cheat sheet with. A line, a clock and the “No See Monkey" are used here, and while you can figure out the emoji meaning by associating the time and the seeing, the “long time" concept is not very obviously expressed here through the line picture.
– This is a useful emoji to add to your collection, especially since the saying is quite common.
– Next on our emoji game answers list, there is the “Skittles" emoji. Put candy and a rainbow into an emoji art concept and you will have Skittles written all over it.
– You might be surprised by this, but you can use the Skittles emoji to refer to the famous confectionery, a sport, a chess game and slang term for a recreational substance.
Girls Night Out
– This is one of the ladies’ favorite emoji pictures. It contains a bunch of girls, a symbol for direction leading to a picture symbolizing the town at night. It may not be the most obvious emoji meaning to guess, but it is a lovely icon nonetheless.
– All women should have such an outing and keep this emoji close in case they need it spontaneously to invite other ladies to the party or explain where they are – in very few words.
– This funny emoji contains the symbol of clubs (as in cards play) and a pill, leading to the emoji meaning of “Club Med" in an instant.
– Wanting to spend your vacation in an exotic and luxurious destination? Club Med may have the perfect offers for you, as this French corporation of vacation resorts has offers in almost all parts of the world, usually in the most exotic locations. It is considered the original all-inclusive resort.
– Mowgli and Baloo should be proud to have an emoji art concept made especially for their adventures. A palm tree and a book make the contents of this emoji icon and you can guess the emoji meaning just by thinking what the palm tree usually represents. All in all, this is a story about a jungle, and what story is so famous that deserves its own emoji?
– “The Jungle Book" (and its sequel) is a great novel all children should read. It is actually a collection of stories by English author Rudyard Kipling.
– This funny emoji consists of a Panda bear and the locomotive of a high – speed train. In order to get to the right emoji meaning, you should think about what the high – speed train represents.
– According to the Internet, “Panda Express" is the Chinese food restaurant to rule them all, as Americans vote it to be the best ever.
– This is a fun way to refer to the first day of the week! This funny emoji contains a crescent moon and a calendar and it makes you wonder what this is all about… Good thing we have an emoji cheat sheet to guess this!
– We’d say you don’t need extra clues to guess this emoji meaning if you know that Monday is actually “Moon Day".
– We’re not sure, but we think we saw this emoji before… The shower and the knife are cultural iconic references to the word “Psycho" – the movie.
– You can use this creative and fun emoji art to talk about the famous horror movie “Psycho" or to express the word “psycho", which, in turn, can refer to a lot of… people.
Now that you got deeper into the game, tell us your thoughts about it! Do you find it easy to solve, or do you think it is tricky, interesting, or challenging? And what do you feel about the Guess the Emoji Level 24 answers? Were they useful? Do you like the way we present you with the hints, emoji game answers, tips and fun comments? Drop us a line and tell us what you think! Now let’s see the next level and have another round of emoji meanings guessing!