– This fun emoji consists of a smiley face that looks scared and a wave of water next to it. As we said, count the emoji words carefully, as this first entry requires you to guess only one emoji word.
– A shock wave is a type of an uproar which has the distinct feature of self – propagation, but you can also think about the Adobe Shockwave Player too.
– This is a cool emoji consisting of a screaming smiley face and a knife. While the smiley face is quite known to all those using social media emoticons and emojis, the knife comes as a complementary symbol to emphasize the emoji meaning.
– There are plenty of occasions when you can use the “Scream" emoji, so this is a useful symbol. Sometimes an emoticon will do just fine, but in some other cases, when you want to highlight your screaming, this emoji comes in handy.
– Now this is awesome emoji art and we’re glad we have it among us. A star, a gun and a bomb are the main elements of this emoji picture. The emoji meaning can be figured out if you think about what guns and bombs usually represent: weapons and ultimately, war…
– “Star Wars" is the name of George Lucas’s masterpiece and franchise of the same title. Under the “Star Wars" umbrella, there are also books and plenty of video games. Keep this emoji icon close, as there is a lot to talk about when it comes to this particular franchise nowadays.
Wheel of Fortune
– This emoji consists of a wheel and two bags of money. While “Wheel of Money" is not an option, if you stretch that thought for a minute, you will get to the correct emoji meaning. There are three emoji words to guess here, even if the word “of" is not conveyed by any picture.
– You may use the concept of “Wheel of Fortune" to refer to the popular game, but look into its original meaning too, you might learn something new.
– This rather complicated emoji contains the Italian flag, a cup of coffee, a glass of wine and a slice of cake, leading you to think about anything and everything related to Italian cuisine or culture. But it’s only one emoji word you need to guess, so it’s a good thing we have the emoji game answers cheat sheet here.
– “Tiramisu" is a very fine Italian cake, but did you ever wonder what its name means in its mother tongue?
– This is a cute emoji icon to express such a nice activity, although the pictures may not immediately lead you to the answer: a pair of eyes and a star… We got used to by now to guess emoji meanings by thinking about metaphors and symbols, and this emoji makes no exception. What do you call the activity of looking at the stars?
– Star gazing is also known as amateur astronomy. This is an almost scientific hobby – people look at the sky and observe astronomical events.
– If you are using emoji symbols in any conversation and you’re the savvy type who uses an emoji keyboard, then this emoji should not represent any trouble to you. However, for the less trained ones in the emoji guessing art, we have to tell you that you need to associate the literal meaning of the first picture (letter) with the representation of the second (head).
– Even if we don’t write by hand our letters anymore, they still have to have a letterhead. Notice that the correct word is “letterhead" – the heading at the top of a sheet of a letter paper – while the game requests two emoji words.
– This fun emoji art consists of a ghost and a book, and it is not “The Book of Spells" you are thinking about. To reach the correct emoji definitions in this case you need to take the ghost as it is, but think about what a book contains about ghosts: stories maybe?
– It’s great that we have an emoji icon for ghost story! But you should know that colloquially, the term “ghost story” can refer to any kind of scary story. Camp fires or kids’ slumber parties are the best occasions to hear good gory ghost scary tales.
– Now this is what we call cool emoji art! You can make infinite funny emoji stories with this one and even if it’s kind of bad to use this picture to describe your current home situation, the emoji picture is awesome. It consists of three cute rodent animals and you have to guess the emoji meaning by placing all three animals in the same category.
– Did you know that rodents cover for around 40% of all mammal species in the world and can be found in vast numbers on all continents except Antarctica? Pray you don’t have a home infestation.
– You can send dozens of funny emoji texts based on this icon, as it is simple and easy to remember: lips, the symbol for chatting and a receiving ear are the main three elements.
– We all have secrets to tell, to keep and to listen to, and we can conceal all of them in the shape of emoji pictures.
No matter if you are into using emojis for Android or iPhone emojis, this game has everything you wish for and then some! Now that you finished this level too, it’s time for a new challenge! Wrap up the Guess the Emoji Level 23 answers list and let’s see what the next level is bringing!