– This simple emoji contains a mobile phone or a cellular phone. Is it harder or easier to use an emoji for a single word than the word itself? We don’t know, but to guess this emoji meaning fast, you need to count the emoji word letters to see what fits.
– How we could live on this planet now without our cellular phones, we wonder…
– This fun emoji consists of a sun and a tulip, you might want to read as “flower". While it would have been easier to use an actual sunflower design, this emoji art is not half bad either. Keep in mind that the emoji game doesn’t ask you for two emoji words, but only one.
– Sunflowers are very useful plants and have plenty of uses, being one of the most popular industrial plants in temperate areas.
– While you can recognize the lemon in this emoji, the water drops near it may confuse you for a while, as we’ve seen them before as water, rain or shower. However, if you think bigger, what do you get when you associate lemons with water? This particular emoji meaning: lemonade, of course!
– Lemonade is the best thing you can drink in the summer, isn’t it? Lemonade is known to be one of the healthiest drinks around, as the lemon juice prevents the formation of kidney stones.
– You can wish a person “Good luck" with the help of this emoji! The construction of the image is quite well thought: there is a “thumbs up!" symbol next to a casino lucky strike. The emoji meaning in this case can be figured out if you think about the symbolism of the pictures.
– This is what we wish you too whenever you start playing a new level of Guess the Emoji game.
Rags to Riches
– This fun emoji art is interestingly constructed. The “X" may represent the nothingness of the rags, while the riches are well described by the money bag. The emoji meaning is revealed by the arrow pointing from the “nothingness" to the “wealthy."
– “Rags to Riches" is a pretty used idiom. It refers to any situation in which a person rises from poverty to wealth and in some cases from anonymity to fame – sometimes over night.
– Another cool emoji art to describe a true cultural phenomenon: a punch and the symbol for club make this emoji picture. You need to think about the meaning and the functionality of the punch – fighting. The club symbol completes the overall emoji meaning.
– “Fight Club" is the name of a famous novel and the title of even the more famous (and better) movie adaptation.
– This cute emoji consists of a couple apparently getting married and two symbols of crash. Some players found our emoji game answers level 22 cheat sheet useful, as the association between the crash symbol and the wedding may lead to wrong interpretations.
– “Wedding Crashers" is the title of a comedy movie about two guys crashing weddings and getting into all sorts of troubles.
Music to my Ears
– This is a useful emoji, as it can be used in various contexts. It is built with the help of a music note emoji, the symbol for “to" (and arrow pointing to a definite direction) and an ear. Again, this emoji meaning may be confusing at first, as there’s no suggestion for “my", but counting the letters and the number of the emoji words requested here, you may get to the bottom of the mystery.
– You use this saying to describe that what you hear about something is a lot on your liking.
– This simple emoji contains two cars and a symbol we associated with “crash" before. It may look like an emoji art for car crash or accident, but there are not two or more emoji words to guess here, only one, and a short one to be exact.
– The term “crash" is used in a very large number of contexts: it can describe sudden impact events, collisions, computer failures, industrial and financial crises, but it also stands for a large number of movie titles, books, music, and many more.
– The moon would have been enough, but adding the beer was an artistic touch. To get to the emoji meaning on this picture you need to move past the first idea that pops up in your mind – “night out into town" for instance, and think about what the beers represent. Good thing we have the emoji game answers cheat sheet, as many players got confused about the association between beer and smiling moons.
– If you’re a werewolf, the full moon is bad for you. The others don’t have much of a problem with that.
How do you feel about this level? Did you use an emoji cheat sheet for each answer to get to the meaning, or did you just check your own solution against ours when you felt a bit confused? If you have any suggestions, feedback or comments related to the Guess the Emoji Level 22 answers, feel free to drop us a line! Now let’s get moving to the next level!