– This fun emoji may be a little hard to guess, that’s why you need to use some emoji game cheats from time to time. It consists of an old man and a clock next to him, and you have to think hard about meanings and metaphors to get this one.
– “Father Time" is a very fine expression of the time itself and this character is usually depicted as an old man with a beard. He is often represented as carrying a scythe and an hourglass.
In And Out Burger
– This delicious emoji contains the symbols of “in" and “out" (boxes with suggestive arrows above) and a juicy burger, so in order to guess this emoji meaning you need to think about the literal emoji meanings of the symbols.
– This emoji represents the famous “In-N-Out Burger" American fast food chain.
Run Out Of Gas
– Simply put, this emoji consists of all the graphic elements that lead to guessing its meaning, except for one. You have a symbol for running (the boy we’ve seen before), a horse on a stick and the gas pump. The horse may be a bit confusing, this is why we think this emoji game answers cheat sheet it useful.
– Running out of gas is a sad event that sometimes happens, and in truth, it is easier to describe the situation you’re in with the help of this emoji symbol.
Sweet and Sour Pork
– We love Chinese food so much, we’re building emojis for it. This emoji is not the most transparent in meaning and you may have realized that already. We hope that you find this emoji cheat sheet useful. So you have a candy, a lemon, a pig and a smiley face that seems terribly unhappy. From this to “Sweet and Sour Pork" is a long way to go.
– This recipe is delicious and not hard to prepare at home, so you may give it a try if you are into Asian cuisine.
– This fun emoji can be used to tell a hundred serious or funny emoji stories and to help you send a gazillion of funny emoji texts. Simply built, with the help of a smiley face and clear indicators of endings (an arrow and the word “end"), the emoji is funny, efficient and very nice to have at your fingertips.
– Happy Endings? We all love them! It is another way to say that “all’s well when ends well."
– This emoji has McDonald’s written all over it: two children, a burger and a bag of fries. In order to reach the emoji words requested by the game, you have to think about the symbolic emoji meanings of the icons put together.
– McDonald’s is selling Happy Meal menus to kids since 1979. Usually, the food is accompanied by a toy.
– Tony Stark would have some issues with the way this emoji was built, but he cannot complain about the transparency of this emoji meaning: you can spell out loud the words conveyed by the pictures and you have the correct emoji answer for this challenge.
– Iron Man is Robert Downey’s Jr. glorious character and Marvel’s hottest superhero. Iron Man made his first appearance in the Marvel Universe in 1963.
– Ah, an emoji art with plenty of uses and options to create some sweet emoji stories on it. A ring and a bride make the contents of this emoji and the picture is worth its words, as it is simple and nicely executed.
– According to historians, the first samples of wedding rings were found in ancient Egypt. We have relics dating back as far as 3,000 years ago, which prove that wedded couples were exchanging rings – or primitive ring – like accessories.
– Next on our emoji game answers list, there is this one, which consists of the universally used recycle symbol and a piece of paper. To guess this emoji meaning, you can simply spell out loud the words suggested by the pictures and count the letters of the emoji words requested by the game, to make sure you found the right version.
– Humanity should use it more often in order to protect the environment.
– This is the last emoji meaning you have to guess on this level. The emoji picture contains a bomb and a shell, but you should be careful, the game requires only one emoji word to be filled in.
– A “bombshell" is a term to describe a sexually attractive woman, but the word was used to title a handful of movies and TV series episodes, comics, music songs and others.
Had fun with these emoji meanings? Did you find the Guess the Emoji Level 21 answers useful and catchy? Drop us a line with your suggestions, recommendations, (and complaints even) or simply random thoughts related to Android or iPhone emojis in general, we love to hear from you! Now let’s get ready for the next level!