What Lies Beneath
– This interesting emoji consists of 2 question marks and a “down" arrow symbol. Some say this emoji meaning is hard to guess, because you have to perform a thinking leap here to reach all the emoji words needed to solve the puzzle. If you start by asking yourself “What is down there" (as the emoji icons suggest), you may reach this first level 20 emoji answer.
– “What Lies Beneath" is a 2000 American supernatural horror which features Harrison Ford and a bunch of other famous Hollywood actors.
– This fun emoji contains a banana and a broken heart emoji symbol, but put them together and you will have the name of a delicious dish. Remember the broken heart emoji we’ve seen in other previous occasions? Find a synonym for “broken" and you get to the right path of thinking.
– A banana split is an ice cream-banana dessert. In its traditional form, the dish is served in a long plate or banana – shaped bowl called a “boat". It was invented in 1904.
Sex in the City
– First and foremost, this emoji deserves a round of applause because it is perfectly executed, containing all the iconic symbols of the show it refers to: kisses, lipstick, shoes and Lady Liberty. You need four emoji words to guess here, so take all the emoji meanings of the symbols and put them together to get a broad concept.
– We have to make the observation that the correct title of this TV series is “Sex and the City", not “Sex in the City", but we think you got the point. This was an exciting show which women loved and men … not so much, but it taught people valuable lessons about loving New York City.
– This emoji art consists of an alien head (the one you got used to if you watched “The X Files" back in the day) and a launching rocket. The emoji icons led you to the correct emoji meaning if you associate a space – flying craft with extraterrestrials.
– An UFO is any visible anomaly in the sky that cannot be identified and categorized as a known flying object or natural phenomenon. Culturally, UFOs are associated with stories of abduction by extraterrestrials (we’re looking at you, “X Files"!) or governmental conspiracies, such as the infamous Roswell incident.
– This cool emoji contains two male figures (both wearing moustaches), next to a mushroom and a star. Pretty neat for an emoji picture! The men with moustaches are rather common in this emoji game, but the clues you need to understand here are the mushroom and the star, as they are the essence of this emoji meaning.
– There is no real gamer out there to not recognize the Mario Brothers emoji when he sees it. Or the Mario Brothers main identification elements, at least. Mario is Nintendo’s iconic and most successful game of all times.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
– This emoji might be a bit confusing, especially since it uses the same male figure which describes Mario to suggest another man or male character. Next to the man there is a woman and a gun lies between them, which can mean anything from domestic violence to the title of dozens of movies where the main antagonists are male and female. There is also the word “vs." between them and this is the main clue you need to focus on in order to get this emoji meaning.
– “Mr. and Mrs. Smith" is a fun thriller movie starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
– This cute emoji is clearly easier to guess than the one before it. The emoji cheat sheet for this one tells you to look at the pictures in their order and spell out loud what you see. The emoji words you need here will come to you in an instant.
– You take corn kernels and deep fry them, or roast them, and you get a snack called “corn nuts".
Key to My Heart
– This fun emoji is actually built having romanticism in mind. As construction, it lacks a bit of a detail, but that’s why we’re here with full emoji meanings walkthroughs. This emoji game answers cheat sheet is useful in case you can’t quite grasp the meaning of this emoji icon. So you have the key, the 2 – standing for “to" – and the heart. There is no clue to the word “my" but you can figure out the whole word chain by eliminating all possibilities and reaching the correct one.
– “Key to My Heart" can refer to lyrics, fiction titles and of course, love declarations.
– Now this is heavy metal emoji meaning guessing! You have the dollar symbol and the figures 1, 0, and 0. And, of course, $ can also universally stand for “money". At a first glance, the experienced emoji translator player might think this is about the $100 bill. But it’s actually about the man on the bill…
– Benjamin Franklin is one of America’s Founding Fathers, usually considered the First American and he was such a huge and complex personality, one should read his entire biography to understand his universally historical importance for the US and for the world.
– Another fine piece of emoji art to end level 20 with, the picture contains the elements of a breakfast (eggs, coffee, bagel) and the symbol for club – as it is referenced by playing cards. The emoji meaning in this case is a combination of literal representations and symbolic suggestions.
– This is the name of an iconic, classic movie. The emoji icon is a bit too complex to use when you want to refer to this motion picture, but it is an interesting piece of art nonetheless.
Now we are really going to congratulate you for finishing Level 20 and for guessing so many emojis meanings. We hope you found the Guess the Emoji Level 20 answers fun and useful! Now, are you ready for the next level?