– The first emoji word you need to guess on this level has 9 letters. The emojipicture consists of a seashell and a fish next to it. There are plenty of emoji sentences you can create with the help of this emoji, all you need to do is remember the emoji definitions.
– In the shellfish category you will find a lot of molluscs, crustaceans and other edible aquatic species.
– While composed of two emoji icons, the game asks you for only one word as the correct emoji game solution. Associate the book with the worm and you’ll get your answer. You can further use this emoji meaning in a lot of contexts.
– You say about a person that is a “bookworm" if he or she spends the majority of time reading, learning, studying and basically getting a solid education.
– Coming up on our Guess the Emoji game answers list there is an interesting emoji word. The overall image is composed of a crescent moon and a boy walking. This is a perfect example of cool emoji art and complex emoji meanings, as the moon and the boy may lead to different interpretations. Good thing we have emoji game cheats around, isn’t it?
– A moonwalk may be something young lovers do, but it can also be a reference to the famous dance steps and style belonging to iconic pop star Michael Jackson.
– This two – words emojiconsists of the symbol of fire (an orange fire flame) and a truck rushing towards it. Both images are simple and once put together, they lead to the correct emoji answer.
– A fire truck is something firefighters rely on every time on the job. It is also known as a “fire engine" and many fire departments use them for a lot of other situations, besides fires.
– Next on our list of emoji game cheats there is the “Fire Alarm" emoji. This particular picture includes a fire and a clock and these are all the clues you get. In order to reach the correct emoji definition, you need to think about the clock in its various purposes: telling time, ringing its alarm…
– A fire alarm warns people in a house that there is smoke or fire present on the premises. The fire alarm may be activated from smoke detectors, heat detectors, and many other sources.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed by associating the message transmitted by each emoji icon. You have a red “stop" sign, used in public places all over the world, and the image of a smoking cigarette. Add the emoji meanings of the symbols and you get the “No smoking" emoji art.
– This symbol is displayed in all the places where smoking cigarettes is banned. They are usually public places or very enclosed spaces.
– This funny emoji consists of a girl’s face and a lady bug, the association between the two having as goal to strongly suggest the name of the insect.You can guess the emoji only by looking t the two elements. Can you send cute emoji texts based on this symbol? Of course you can!
– The lady bug is a nice, helping companion insect and you shouldn’t kill it when you see it in your garden. In some parts of the world it is also known as the “lady cow."
– A toilet next to a piece of paper is enough for you to guess this emoji word. If you find it easier, you can spell out loud the words you see in the picture, the emoji meaning will come to you.
– Did you know that toilet paper was first recorded as belonging to the medieval China and was used for the first time in the history of mankind sometimes in the 6th century AD?It makes sense, since the paper itself was invented by the Chinese around the 2nd century BC.
– A slice of pizza and a box make this particular emoji.It’s enough for you to add the elements together in order to reach the correct emoji meaning.
– The pizza box is that magical container that keeps inside your favorite dish. The history of the pizza box began in Naples during the 1800s when pizza makers sent pizzas to families in improvised metal boxes and then in cardboard – paper containers. They say Domino’s invented the modern pizza box we all know, but they never patented the concept.
– The last emoji meaning you have to figure out on this level is the “Angry Birds" emoji. An angry emoticon and a bird make this emojipicture. All you need to do is to interpret the emoticon’s feelings as “angry" and associate them with the bird.
– “Angry Birds" is one of the most popular, addictive and highly appraised mobile app games ever. We bet you’re playing it too when you’re not guessing emoji game answers.
This was the Guess theEmoji Level 2 answers page! We hope you enjoyed the ride, learned some things about emojis and had a lot of fun. Let us know if you enjoyed our emoji game cheats and hints and don’t forget, level 3 is on its way!