Down To Earth
– This cool emoji contains a symbol for “down" (arrow pointing downwards), number 2 and Planet Earth. You can guess this emoji meaning if you take all pictures and interpret them in order.
– We call a “down to Earth" person the one who is mature, rational, reasonable, pragmatic and very connected to reality.
– This is a fun emoji art to express a product we are all familiar with, if we are accustomed to restaurants, pubs or clubs. It is built on the image of a house and of a glass of wine. The correct emoji meaning can be reached if you associate the literal meanings of the two emoji icons.
– A “House Wine" is an assortment of wine served in restaurants by the glass. It is inexpensive, unmarked and sometimes is home made by the restaurant people themselves.
– The face of a girl and the face of a pink pig are the elements that compose this cute emoji with multiple usage options. The emoji words you need to guess here don’t have a direct relationship with the literal meanings of the images, but you need to think about their symbolism.
– “Miss Piggy" is, of course, a famous Muppet character, but in slang terms, you can use the emoji icon to make an unflattering reference to a fat girl.
– Perhaps the maple leaf would have been enough, but this complex emoji art also contains a snowflake, a bear and Planet Earth to suggest Canada. Too many images to replace a simple word, but this is how the emoji pictures work. The emoji game is tricky in this context, as you need to put together a bigger picture made of separate elements.
– According to this emoji, Canada is a country full of maples, snow and bears, but there is more to Canada than that.
– We’re sure this isn’t the emoji for some green curry – based Thai food, so the goat and the bowl with the green liquid in it have to mean something else. If you translate the green soup into tea, then you should be fine.
– A Goatee is a beard style and some men made it famous. The style dates back to Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, where the god Pan was traditionally depicted wearing one.
– This fun emoji contains an ice – cream cone and a fluffy cloud. Some players found our emoji cheat sheet very useful, as these emoji words are pretty hard to understand.
– “Vanilla Sky" is the title of a famous movie with Tom Cruise. We think you can use this emoji symbol to talk about other things, not just a movie. We recommend you to look for slang alternative meanings to this term.
– Here we have a very practical emoji that might get used not only in funny emoji texts, but in serious conversations. The construction of this emoji icon is simple, the ATM is something we all understand, and the symbol for the Pin is actually common for Windows OS. Besides, you’ve seen the pin before while browsing these emoji cheat sheets.
– Don’t ever forget you PIN code and never disclose it!
– This emoji consists of a group of people (actually two, but you get the point) and the universal symbol for online chatting.
– A “group chat" is what happens on Facebook among friends who have a conversation on the same topic. Group chats are common in almost all social media networks, not only on Facebook.
– Does Susanne Collins know there is a piece of emoji art based on her novels? Well, this emoji is fun to guess, as it shows food symbols next to a universally recognized symbol for gaming. So Food Games? Definitely not…
– This emoji refers to a famous title, the “Hunger Games", but it can be used to express both the book series and the movie series.
– A horse and a shoe make the content of this emoji. To guess this emoji meaning you need to think about what these icons represent literally. Remember you need to guess only one word, no two emoji words are requested here.
– The horseshoe is the horses’ footwear, meant to protect the horses’ hooves from wear and tear.
As you can see for yourself, the Guess the Emoji game isn’t hard to play. Some levels are trickier than others and some emoji meanings are less obvious and clear, but all in all, this fun puzzle game lets you keep yourself entertained and learn some fun emoji icons. Now that we finished with the Guess the Emoji Level 18 answers, let’s take a look at the next one in line!