– This emojiconsistsof a syringe with blood, a tomato and a glass with a drink in it. Now that this emoji meaning is revealed, you can try a Bloody Mary cocktail any time.
– Bloody Mary is quite a popular cocktail. You can use this emoji icon to refer to the Bloody Mary mythos – a ghost said to appear in mirrors when a person repeats her name in front of the mirror and turn three times, usually with fatal consequences for the invoker.
– This emoji art is definitely dedicated to the ladies. A pair of eyes and a dark wavy line seems to stand for a cosmetic product.
– The eye liner is a make – up product meant to enhance ladies’ eyes’ beauty.
– The Statue of Liberty (suggesting New York) and the figure of a police officer (suggesting the Police Department) make this cool emoji. And come to think of it, it is also a very useful emojiemoji meaning to have around.
– Besides being one of the most famous Police Departments in America, NYPD is also featured in tons of movies and TV series.
– We think the guys will need the emoji cheat sheet for this one, as it is not so obvious to guess. A syringe, an old lady and an arrow pointing to a young lady are clearly suggestive, but what do they suggest exactly?
– “Botox" is the answer when you ask a woman how come she looks 25 years younger after you saw her last week and she was 45.
– This emoji contains a palm symbol and a hen. You might need some quick emoji game answers or some emoji cheats, as this is by far one of the vaguest emojis in the game.
– “Hancock" can stand for quite many things: the title of a movie, a fabrics company and an insurance company, not to mention it can also refer to musician HerbieHancok. A lot of emoji stories to tell with this one…
– What can this emoji icon be? It contains the face of a bear and a symbol previously associated in this game with the concept of “hot" or “burning". You need to take a short leap to understand that you can interpret the symbol in terms of “grill."
– Bear Grylls is a surviving master, teaching us how to grill anything that moves in order to not starve in the wilderness.
– This cute emoji (in terms of art, not meaning) consists of some bugs and the international symbol for sleep.
– Bed bugs are parasitic insects that feed solely on your blood. They are called this way because they like to live in warm houses and especially nearby or inside of beds, between your sheets or in other sleeping areas.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s the “Watchmen" emoji. This one consists of two male figures and a wrist watch. The “Watchmen" logo is more interesting if you ask us, but if you really need an emoji icon to refer to the “Watchmen", we guess this one will do…
– “Watchmen" is the title of a comic book short series published by DC Comics and a movie based on the comics.
– In terms of emoji meanings, this one is exactly what it looks like: pin and a boy’s head
– A “pin head" is the head of a regular pin, but it can also refer to a famous villain from the horror series “Hellraiser".
– Except the fact that nobody drinks beer during poker night, or so Hollywood taught us, this cool emoji has all the necessary elements: the cards’ symbols, beers and a clear night in the city.
– We don’t recommend poker nights to the ones who have the gambling bug, but otherwise it can be a fun activity to do with friends from time to time.
How did you feel about level 16? Was it challenging, fun, easy, boring? Did you find our emoji game answers useful? Share your experience with this game and its cheats with us, we’d love to hear from you. Now let’s wrap up the Guess theEmoji Level 16 answers and let’s move to the next one!