– This emoji consists of the queen image we’ve seen before (the lady with the crown) and what looks like a well executed manicure. You can use these two emoji icons separately, of course, to convey other meanings and messages, but the first emoji words needed on level 15 imply that you make sense of the picture as a whole.
– A “Beauty Queen" may describe the winner of a beauty contest or it can be used as a slang idiom used to describe a woman obsessed with the way she looks and dresses.
– This fun emoji art is beautifully created with an interesting dose of “subtle". You have number 10 in a square and the rained – upon umbrella next to it. The umbrella usually stands for rain, storm, something along these lines, and the grade 10 stands for outstanding performance. So a “10 Grade Storm" can get translated eventually into the “Perfect Storm" emoji meaning you were looking for.
– A “perfect storm” is an expression that describes an event where a rare combination of factors and triggers can intensify a situation drastically on the negative side. It also stands for the title of a famous movie about, you guessed, a perfect disastrous storm.
– This emoji consists of a house and the figure of a bride. The emoji meaning can be deduced here by considering the bride in terms of what she had become – a wife. The house icon reflects just a house; there is no need for future interpretations in this regard.
– A housewife is a woman whose main occupation is to run her family’s home and manage all the family’s problems. The term is usually used in opposition with “career woman."
– There are two emoji words that combine to create this cool emoji art. If you can recognize the emoji meanings of the symbols separately, you can grasp the emoji meaning presented here: cocktail glass plus a party cone means “cocktail party."
– A cocktail party is an event whose main highlight is cocktails. It is sometimes called a “cocktail reception" and is usually elegant, involving dress code. A cocktail party organized for the purposes of social or business networking is called a “mixer".
– This emoji is created with the help of a candy and an apple.
– This emoji meaning refers to candy apples or toffee apples, which are whole apples, covered in a sweet coating (sugar, chocolate), with a stick inserted in them so you can hold them. They are common to autumn or winter celebrations, festivals and traditional meals.
Hot Air Balloon
– This emoji icon is a bit complicated and hard to guess. Of course we have the emoji game cheats sheet, but in all honesty, the concept described by this emoji could have been represented way simpler. A symbol for “hot" together with a symbol which may stand for air (steam cloud more likely) and a balloon are the three elements of this emoji.
– A ride in a hot air balloon is something you should try once in your lifetime. You may not know this, but the hot air balloon is the oldest successful flight technology which can carry humans!
– This nice and simple emoji consists of four elements. In order to guess the emoji meaning in this case look at them for what they represent: snowflake for winter, sun for summer, green leaves for spring, yellow leaves for autumn. Now that you have the emoji meanings of the symbols, you can type in the correct emoji words.
– The “Four Seasons" is the name of a luxury Canadian hotel chain which boasts 5 stars and an international good reputation.
– This cute emoji icon contains a pair of eyes and a green snake. The snake may be a bit confusing, as you’ve seen it before as a “worm," but this is why we have all the emoji game answers for level 15, to cast away all confusion.
– “Snake Eyes" is a term used in gambling. You get “snake eyes" if you rolled the dice and got one pip on each of the dice. You can also use this emoji icon to refer to the title of a Nicholas Cage movie about a man gambling and risking it all.
– You can send a lot of funny emoji texts based on this one, but first you have to guess it. You have three domestic animals (cat, cow, horse) and the image of Planet Earth. Remember you have two emoji words to guess, so something along the lines of “animals of the Earth" is a good clue, but not the final emoji meaning you need to figure out.
– “Animal Planet" is among those awesome TV programs that entertain their viewers by telling them everything there is to know about animals. It’s important to observe the construction of this emoji picture: the developers used domestic animals, one of the TV channel’s main focuses.
– A pink piggy sits next to a bag full of cash. This emoji meaning transcends the emoji game, as pink pigs associated with money symbols are a trademark for piggy banks.
– Guessing emoji meanings is very educational and we’ll tell you why: have you ever wondered why your childhood money – saving system is called piggy bank? We mean, why the pig? Well, actually, this term has little to do with the animal we call “pig", but with earthenware, which is used to make crockery. According to historians, in ancient times, people saved money in kitchen pots and jars made of pig, which were called, naturally, “pig jars”.
Level 15 went down so easy and so fast! There were some emoji game answers which weren’t so obvious, so we hope our emoji game cheats were of help to you. Now, are you still in the same waiting room or stuck in a boring situation just like a few minutes ago? If you are, and feel like taking a new emoji meanings guessing ride, let’s close the Guess the Emoji Level 15 answers sheet and let’s move up to the next level!