– This emoji consist of a wave and the number 11, with each of the numbers 1 placed separately inside a blue box. Since the wave is representative for “water", and from “water" to “ocean" there’s just one small step to take, the meaning of this emoji picture reveals itself to you step by step.
– You know this emoji when you see it: it refers to “Oceans’ Eleven", a very fun movie trilogy starring top notch Hollywood actors.
– Take a look at the house and the balloons and try to give them meaning. It has to be something about flying up in the air, right? This emoji meaning reveals itself to you if you focus on the function of the hot air balloons – lift something heavy up in the air.
– “Up" is a very fun and popular animated movie and since the word “up" is so common and so used on a daily basis in almost all conversations, you can create awesome emoji stories and send funny emoji texts with the help of an icon originally meant to depict a movie.
– The emoji here is composed out of a sweating smiley emoticon and a pair of pants. The emoji meaning in this case is easily obtainable if you simply spell out loud the emoji meanings of the symbols.
– Sweatpants are a casual type of trousers usually worn in the comfort of your house or for sports purposes, although they are now worn in many different situations.
– This emoji art consists of a plane in flight placed next to the British flag. During this emoji game you will see many plane emoji icons. They usually represent airplanes, as objects, but often you will need to think about them in terms of “flying", “airways" and so on.
– British Airways, established in 1972, is the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom and is the largest airline in the country.
– This emoji meaning may escape you for a while, as while the two boys are pretty easy to understand, the silvery object may not be easily recognized as a pen. In this circumstance, you have to make quite a significant cognitive leap to give meaning to the picture, but this is what emoji game cheats are for, right?
– Pen pals were the equivalent of today’s Facebook buddies – they lived and communicated with each other in the era when there was no Internet. They were actually writing letters to each other. Some dark ages few people remember.
– The universal race flag and the black line are the two elements making this piece of emoji art. This emoji picture is a bit redundant if you ask us, as the checkered flag represents a finish line in itself, but the game asks you for two emoji words and gives you two visual clues to work with.
– The finish line is what you hope to reach after you solve the entire Guess the Emoji game levels and you nail all the emojis meanings. On a more serious note, a “finish line" can refer to the name of a few songs and movies, besides the line on which a race ends.
– The snowman featured in this emoji art would have been enough to deliver the emoji meaning of “snow man", but since these emoji pictures usually contain two images, we guess the male symbol was necessary, even if redundant.
– You had to reach level 14 of the Guess the Emoji game to learn that documentation of the first snowman is unclear. However, some researchers can track the snowman back to medieval times.
– This emoji art contains a green turtle and the symbol of a bird. You may not recognize what bird this funny emoji refers to, but if you think about it out loud, turtle dove will come to you. Or you can use the emoji cheat sheet and solve the problem.
– A “Turtle Dove" is a dove species found mostly in Europe.
– One of the most useful emojis ever, this emoji icon contains the symbol of something being very hot and the face of a dog. Remember the emoji picture for “hot", as you will find it again among other emoji game answers.
– Fast food or not, from time to time, a good hot dog with all the trimmings is everything you need to feel good about life. You should know that the sausages were culturally imported from Germany (initially known as “frankfurters") and made popular in the United States, where they were a working class street food. Soon, this food came to be associated with baseball and America.
Life of Pi
– Whoever created this emoji art took things very seriously. You have an Indian boy figure, a small boat and a tiger, all meant to suggest an idiom of three words which happen to be the title of a movie. This emoji meaning is quite hard to grasp by those not familiar with the contents of the movie, as the emojis don’t reflect the title, but the story.
– “Life of Pi" is indeed a famous and a very beautiful movie, and it was adapted from the novel of the same name written by Yann Martel.
These were all the emoji game cheats for Level 14! We hope you made good use of our Guess the Emoji Level 14 answers and you learned both new emoji meanings and innovative ways to communicate. Now it’s time to move up to the next level and see what cool emojis the game’s developers have prepared for us. After all, we are making terrific progress and it’s a shame to abandon the game. So let’s guess the level 14 emojis!