– This emoji is built with the help of a heart emoji and the picture of a boat. In this case, the heart stands for “love", so guessing the emoji meaning based on these clues leads you to the right emoji words.
– The “Love Boat" was a famous American TV show which aired for ten years in a row on ABC.
– A bride and the symbol of a shower head make this emoji art, resembling in design and in building pattern with the previous “baby shower" emoji we already guessed together on other emoji game cheats page.
– Similar to a baby shower, but for soon-to-be-brides, a bridal shower is party held for a future before her wedding. The future bride receives presents and has fun together with her best friends and family members.
– This emoji is fun, useful to describe certain types of people, but not easy to guess. Since you have the symbol used to usually depict movies (the movie table) and the figure of a lady with a crown, the first guess would be “movie queen", “Hollywood queen" maybe, but not “Drama Queen". You need to make a leap to reach this solution or, of course, visit our ever fresh emoji game answers for level 13.
– We call “Drama Queens" people who usually respond to situations or stimuli in a very melodramatic way. You may believe this emoji icon can refer only to women, but there are some men out there who behave just the same.
– This emoji art is composed of a sumptuous cake and a music note emoji version, and if you think about it, the emoji meaning of “Birthday Cake" makes perfect sense.
– A birthday song is something fun and caring to perform at a close friend or family member’s birthday party.
– We don’t know how much does Queen Elizabeth know about using emojis for Android or iPhone emojis, but one thing is for certain: add up a queen’s figure and the flag of Great Britain and you can’t be wrong, as the emoji meanings of the symbols can lead only to one emoji meaning.
– Queen Elizabeth II United Kingdom’s current monarch.
Queen of Hearts
– The same queen symbol we’ve seen before is placed next to a pair of pink hearts. This emoji picture can lead to the idea of a queen of love, but this is not the correct solution to this level. “Queen of Hearts" represent the correct emoji words you need to guess, and from this perspective, this funny emoji is quite simply built.
– You know “Queen of Hearts", either because you love playing cards or you are a big fan of “Alice in Wonderland".
– A piece of written paper and a knife make the content of this emoji. The emoji game gives you enough clues to reach the correct emoji meaning, provided you think about the function of the knife – it cuts – and not its name. Otherwise, you can reach the answer “Paper Knife", which is not correct.
– A paper cut is a small cut one can get by using paper. As tiny as it is, it’s a very painful cut too. The term “paper cut" got other slang meanings throughout time also, and if you are interested, you can check those alternative meanings too in order to be able to send complex, different and funny emoji texts using the same emoji icon.
– This emoji consists of a smoking cigarette and a gun pointing at it. Both emoji icons can be used separately in diverse combinations, but in this case, the emoji game challenges you to think about the action implied by cigarettes: smoking.
– You’ve heard the term before in movies and perhaps books, as it is a reference to an object or fact that stands for a conclusive evidence of a crime.
– This emoji contains two simple emoji pictures, a door and a bell, both used together to lead to only one possible emoji meaning.
– While a common device in our modern world, the doorbell can be traced back to 1817, when Scottish inventor William Murdoch installed one of these innovations in his own house. By the early 1900s, electric doorbells could be found in almost all houses, and that was because Joseph Henry invented around 1831 the precursor of the modern electric doorbell.
– Last but not least on our emoji game answers pages, this cute emoji contains a cookie and the red face of a monster. The emoji icon used for the monster is the same (or very similar) with the one used for “demon."
– The blue “Cookie Monster" is a famous Muppet character known for his humongous appetite. This is a cool emoji art piece one can use pretty easily nowadays – without actually referencing the character, but any other person with a sweet tooth.
There we go! We finished level 13 and we are ready for a new round of guessing emojis meanings! We hope you are ready, because we prepared the next emoji game cheats sheet for you. Now that you finished using the Guess the Emoji Level 13 answers, you can take a look at the one dedicated to level 14! Good luck and have fun!