– We’re surprised to see such a simple construction of an emoji on the last level of the game. You have a water wave – used here to suggest “sea" and a biscuit / cookie icon.
– You can call “Sea biscuit" a great number of things: a type of biscuit used by the military or sailors to feed themselves – as it is not a perishable food, an inflatable ring used in water sports and activities, a type of urchin, the name of a famous racehorse, a movie and a book title, respectively.
– Now this is an awesome emoji art containing three images to express a three – letters word! Talking about efficiency… We have a bee – used for B, an arrow pointing to the right, towards the word “back", which is the main clue to use in order to guess the emoji meaning.
– It’s easier to use BRB for “be right back" instead of this emoji, but each with his / her choices.
– This fun emoji features a white rabbit and a tennis shoe. The shoe in this case stands for “foot", while the rabbit is exactly what it looks like.
– There are many cultures sharing their veneration for the rabbit’s foot – as a symbol, an amulet or a charm for good luck.
– This is a fine piece of emoji art and you need to look at the four emoji icons from a larger perspective, as they tell a story together. We have a Ferris wheel, two children, a symbol for a merry – go – round (the horse) and a lollipop. Think about the place where you can find all of these.
– Amusement parks evolved from local fairs – back to the Middle Ages. One of the oldest such fairs can be traced to 1133 England. Centuries later, these fairs expanded into true places of entertainment for adults and children.
Read It and Weep
– This is a very complex emoji conveying a complex meaning too, which proves the game developers don’t want you to leave the game without a few last mind boggling puzzles. The picture shows a pair of eyes, an open book, the plus sign and a crying emoji. You can connect the eyes with the book to get “read it" and the crying face with “weep."
– This is an expression used when you want to brag about something that is written on paper. Maybe it’s a diploma, a news article related to you, an appraisal of some sorts and you insist that somebody else acknowledges it and suffers jealousy. This is also the title of a Disney original comedy movie from 2006.
– After the previous emoji meaning, the game developers decided to give you a breather and insert a simple emoji which can be guessed by adding together the literal meanings of the two icons: fire – ball.
– You’d be surprised how many things go by the name of “fireball". Science, entertainment, sports, music, the military, botany and other fields, they all have something called “Fireball."
– This next entry on our emoji game answers list is the “Watership Down" emoji, a rather peculiar one – meaning – wise. We have a water wave – which stands for “water", a ship – which stands for “ship", obviously, and an arrow pointing downwards, for “down."
– This is the title of a famous adventure book by Richard Adams and also the name of a hill in England where many of the book’s actions take place. The book led to the creation of an animated movie of the same name, and TV series with the same title. This name also belongs to a metal band and a song. As you can see, you can talk about many things with just one emoji picture.
– This next emoji picture features a fire and two ants, and the meaning can be easily revealed by using the number one rule of guessing emoji meanings: read them like you see them!
– These are just ants, but they are also known under the name of “red ants" – hence the fire nickname.
– This is a very clever word – image puzzle and word – play, conveying a very popular concept. You have a black square – used here for “black", a frying pan – used to suggest the word – part “fri" and a calendar sheet, used to suggest “day."
– As a recurrent day, Black Friday is that challenging day in the U.S. when everybody is shopping like crazy. The “celebration" was borrowed by other countries in Europe and now everybody steps on everybody else to get those discounted items.
– The last emoji on this level and the last one in the game is an elegant one, not hard to guess and interesting enough to let you crave for more emojis. The image shows a princess, a paper being written on with a pencil and an open book.
– This is the title of an epistolary young adult novels series and the title of a movie based on the first book in the series.
You deserve a round of applause! Going through all the Guess the Emoji Level 120 answers means finishing the game, at last! Congratulations for your determination to not give up on this long and complex game and thank you for using our emoji game cheats and our resource pages! You fully deserve a victory dance right now! Remember, if you feel like playing other guessing games, puzzles, word – image riddles, logo quizzes or other similar games, don’t be a stranger! Come back here to look for answers pages and cheats, as we probably have all the fun games you’re going to play next!