– This emoji consists of a looking glass and a fish. The fish doesn’t look like Nemo’s dad, but you get the main idea, especially since the looking glass is a powerful symbol for “search" in the tech world.
– “Finding Nemo" is an awesome animated movie – released by Walt Disney Pictures and produced by Pixar Animation Studios – and it fully deserves to have its own emoji art created for it.
Pins and Needles
– Two pins and two needles make the content of this cute emoji icon. The bloody syringes are a little disturbing, but just a little. This time, to get the emoji meaning you need to focus on the syringe elements – namely the needles.
– According to Wikipedia, “pins and needles" is also called “paraesthesia" and is a very annoying burning, tingling or numbing sensation which creeps up your limbs. Good thing we have an emoji icon for it!
– This emoji may be hard to guess, but you have our emoji game cheats to consult and the number of letters making the emoji words requested by the game. The emoji can be looked at in terms of “keeping your eyes on the candy", but there’s a simple images association you need to focus on.
– We call “Eye Candy" everything that is beautiful or attractive, as this is a slang term to describe attractiveness.
– If you have an emoji for “Heart Attack", why wouldn’t you have one for nose bleed? Makes perfect sense and it can be used in various contexts and emoji sentences. The emoji meaning can be reached by associating the nose in the picture with the blood in the syringe.
– Built simply on the image of a nose and a syringe filled with blood, this emoji may come in handy when you don’t feel well enough to speak or to text. A nose bleed is medically known as “Epistaxis" and can be caused by various factors.
– Next on our emoji list of answers and cheats there’s the “Banana Boat" emoji. The pictures creating it are easy to guess: a boat and a banana are simple and intuitive. The level 12 emoji game cheat sheet is useful to confirm your own solution in this case rather than give one to you.
– A “Banana Boat" is an inflatable water sled that is very fun to ride and easy to find in summer resorts.
– Two ghosts at gunpoint make the content of this emoji, but some players told us the emoji meaning is not as simple as it looks. “Shooting ghosts" is not an option, this is why you should always count the emoji words letters you need to guess on every image.
– In our opinion, since “Ghost Busters" is a classic movie, but old enough to not be cherished by the emoji generation, this particular emoji may fit better to describe the TV series “Supernatural". Maybe there is an emoji art for that show too!
– This funny emoji consists of a man with a moustache and some piano keys. While this isn’t the easiest of all the emoji game answers, it doesn’t mean it is the hardest, either. Let’s just make a note that the man with the moustache stands for the concept of adult male.
– “The Pianist" is a famous movie and you can refer to it through this cute emoji just for fun.
– Well, this emoji art is not that obvious either, but it’s a good thing you have the right emoji game cheats sheet at your fingertips. A walking man and a skull may mean a lot of things. Or not, depending on how addicted you are to the show.
– The emoji pictures featured on this level seem to revolve around famous TV series. “Walking Dead" is an iconic TV series regarding zombies with millions of fans worldwide.
– This emoji consists of the image of a plane and a symbol suggesting impact (we know already that stand for “crash"). It could be also used to describe the famous TV series “Lost", but maybe there is an emoji for that one we haven’t seen yet.
– A plane crash is not something to talk about even as a joke, as usually, such event is fatal. On the brighter side of things, now you have a new emoji meaning you can add to your collection.
– You can send dozens of emoji sentences based on this icon, as the popular drink 7UP can be mentioned in infinite occasions. The emoji construction is interesting: you have number 7 in a blue box, next to a white arrow oriented upwards, also in a blue box. Simple, but yet intriguing, there are not many emoji game answers to mistake this one with.
– 7Up is a famous soda, as you probably know. It is a soft drink with a lemon-lime flavor sold by Dr. Pepper in the U.S. and PepsiCo in the rest of the world.
We hope you liked level 12 and you finished it fast and easy. Tell us if the Guess the Emoji Level 12 answers were of good use to you. Tell us what emoji meanings you found more difficult to guess and what suggestions you have for us to improve our platform. Actually tell us anything related to emoji meanings and emoji game cheats, we always like to hear from you and improve ourselves!