Power of Love
– What a beautiful emoji for a beautiful concept! We have a muscle arm, an arrow pointing to the right, towards a red heart. “Power of love" is exactly how these three emoji icons read.
– You won’t believe how many things are called “Power of Love!" Dozens of music albums and music songs, TV and cinema films or series episodes and many others.
– This emoji puzzle comes together with a word – play so we think some emoji game cheats are necessary in this case. You have a couple of boys – which read “buddies." You have a flashlight, which reads “light" and a beer – which doesn’t read anything, but which is the mail clue to lead you on the right track. To get this meaning, cut down the word “buddies" to bud and think what the common grounds of flashlights and beers are.
– Bud Lights is Budweiser’s flagship beer and it was introduces in 1982.
50 Shades of Grey
– This is not the most obvious way this emoji could have been built, but we are here to explain emoji meanings. This picture shows numbers 5 and 0, together with a grey notebook. There’s no clue related to the “shades", the idea of a book, or a movie, or a relationship between two people.
– You can use this emoji to refer to either the book or the 2015 movie adaptation.
– What can be simpler and more elegant than this emoji picture? You have a fire flame and an avatar symbol, and when put together they mean “fireman".
– Besides its basic meanings, the term “fireman" can also be found in the movie industry, the music industry, sports and other fields.
– Now this is a funny emoji! You have numbers 1, 0, 1 and the face of a dog. If you think about 101 dogs, what do you really think about?
– The children’s novel “One Hundred and One Dalmatians" was written in 1956 by Dodie Smith. In 1961, Disney turned the novel into an animated movie, and the rest is history.
– This is one of those simple emojis that can be guessed by speaking the words conveyed by the pictures. The arrow means “up", as usual, and the calendar sheet stands for “date."
– We use the term update nowadays when we refer to software patches and renewals in the computer field. To update somebody means to deliver the most recent news related to a topic.
Monsters Vs. Aliens
– This emoji looks like it speaks for itself and it actually speaks to you, it is extremely expressive! You have a monster’s face, the word vs. and an alien head. Make sure you fill in the blanks with the plural form of both words.
– So this is the title of a 3D science – fiction American animated comedy movie. You can also use this emoji to refer to the franchise of the same name, the video game and the TV series.
– This one is pretty easy, as it incorporates emoji icons we’ve all seen before and it can be read almost literally. You have a cloud, a lightning and a crash symbol.
– “Lightning crashes" is the title of a song, but a lightning crash is that phenomenon when lightning causes a plane to crash.
– This is an interesting emoji, but a complex one, if you ask us, since it features three icons when two would have been more than enough. You have a man, a woman cutting her hair and a barber’s pole, so “barber" is the answer here.
– Have you ever heard of the “Barber Paradox" or the “Sleeping Barber Problem"? Well, look them up, as “barber" can be used in a lot of ways with a lot of meanings!
– This emoji is fun, so it matters less it uses four emoji icons to express one single word. The emojis tell a story together: a story about carved pumpkins, ghosts, candy and the dead.
– There are so many things called “Halloween", it would take you a few hours to read everything that is to know about songs, TV series episodes, music bands, race horses, fictional characters and so on, all called “Halloween."
There are two more levels to go, so we hope you are getting ready for your victory dance! Now that you went through all the Guess the Emoji Level 118 answers, it’s time for you to take a deep breath and hurry up to the next level!