– The first emoji picture on this emoji game answers list is conveying a meaning which pertains to the movie world. The image shows a double arrow pointing to the right, towards planet Earth. The double arrow in this case refers to “after."
– After Earth is a science – fiction movie from 2013 starring Will Smith and his son. The movie received quite a negative reception and the box – office wasn’t happy either.
– This emoji features a red shoe, an upwards arrow and the red – dressed dancer. The clues lead you to think this emoji is related to dancing one way or the other, and the shoe together with the arrow should be read “step – up."
– The main meaning of this emoji relates to the “Step Up" movie series, but the term was used also to title a large number of songs.
– This is a tricky emoji and we are glad we can offer you an emoji cheat sheet together with the emoji meaning. You have a cloud and planet Earth in the picture, nothing too difficult at a first glance. But in this case, the planet reads “Atlas" – and in a geography atlas.
– We are still in the movie world… “Cloud Atlas" is a science – fiction movie written and directed by the Wachowski brothers and it was both acclaimed and trashed down by the critics and the public.
– This emoji meaning is pretty complex. You have a basketball, a speaker, a red button and the crash (explosion) emoji. The ball suggests this has something to do with basketball.
– This is a term used in basketball and it refers to a shot taken before time expires but doesn’t reach the basket until after the buzzer sounds.
– This emoji picture shows number 3 and a Ferris wheel and it is safe to assume the only logical combination of emoji words in this case is “third – wheel."
– To be the “third wheel" is not pleasant or fun, either for you, or for the couple you’re shadowing. Besides this common meaning, the term was also used to title some movies and different show series episodes.
– This emoji features a train and the crash / explosion symbol. It’s fairly easy to guess this one, provided you remember all the possible meanings of the crash emoji. In this case it’s “wreck."
– Besides its obvious (and terrible) meaning, the term was also used to title some movies, a galaxy cluster, some songs or albums. The term “train wreck" is also used as an idiomatic metaphor which refers to any type of major disaster already known by the public.
Man on Fire
– The next entry on our emoji game cheats list is “Man on Fire" – a picture showing a man, an arrow pointing to the right, towards two fire flames. In other words, “man-on-fire."
– “Man on Fire" is the title of a novel written by A. J. Quinnell. The thriller was adapted into several silver screen productions, with one such adaptation the world is familiar with: the one starring Denzel Washington from 2004.
– Is it easier to mention this event with the help of four emoji icons instead of just typing two relatively short words? We don’t know, but this is how you build the Super Bowl emoji, in case you need it: American football, a TV set, two beers and a pizza slice. Classy!
– There are no alternative interpretations for the Super Bowl. It is one thing and one thing only, one of the most waited for, appraised and important sports events in the United States.
– There is a single emoji icon conveying this concept, but now we have the same emoji meaning split into two different icons. We have the word “top" written under an arrow and a hat. In other words, top-hat.
– Top hats have an uncertain origin, but it is sure they were the most fashionable accessory for men starting with the end of the 18th century.
– The last emoji on this level is pretty self – explanatory, if you remember all the possible meanings of the steam cloud. This time it stands for “air." Together with the gun, it makes “air gun."
– According to historians, the beginnings of the modern air gun date back to 1580!
Hope you had fun with these Guess the Emoji level 116 answers and that you are ready to move on to the next level! Remember to share your game results with your friends and let them know how close you are to the finish line!