Dead Man Walking
– This is an interesting and versatile idiom, so pay attention to the emoji building pattern: you have the emoticon for “dead" (although the skull would have been more suggestive), a man and another man walking. You can almost read it: dead-man-walking.
– You have no idea in how many circumstances you can use this term correctly. The idiom refers usually to men walking the Death Row to receive their capital punishment. The term is also found in television and cinema, music, literature, theatre, you name it. It is used to title works belonging to these fields.
– We are still in the arts and entertainment industry, but now we have to guess the name of a famous TV series. The emoji shows a check mark and a bloody syringe. Take a leap and read the mark as “true" and the syringe as “blood."
– This vampire – centered TV series is based on a book series and they are both successful with the American (and international) public.
– We think this emoji meaning was featured on a previous level, but under a different emoji picture. Maybe we are wrong, so let’s see what this image features: a bell and a clock. The bells were used in past times to signal danger or important events, so the bell makes sense here.
– The alarm clock is the first thing you hate in the morning of every day.
– The next emoji meaning on our list of emoji game answers is easy to understand if you read the pictures as they are. You have a black square, used to signal color black and a mail box, and usually used to be read as “mail."
– The origin of the word is very interesting to study. In short, it comes from the Latin term “reditus nigri" which means “black tribute", with “tribute" meaning paying back in labor or goods in exchange for protection.
– This is another emoji meaning pertaining to the entertainment world, cinema, more specifically. The emoji shows a crown, a mouth and a microphone and they all tell the story of a king speaking or delivering a speech.
– Literally speaking, this term means a speech delivered by a monarch. However, you may be more familiar with the widely acclaimed movie of the same name, telling the true story of King George VI. The movie was inspired by a play of the same name.
– This emoji meaning needs some emoji game cheats from our part, as even if the icons are pretty clear, the story hidden behind them is not so obvious. You have a purse, a dress and numbers 2 and 1, so we might guess this is about a 21 years old girl. But what story is this, exactly?
– “Forever 21" is the name of an American fashion chain of retailers which focus on selling men, women and children clothes, accessories and beauty products.
– This is an interesting emoji and its meaning is somehow related to Canada. Or not. We have a chicken leg, the red maple leaf, a top hat and a calendar sheet. What do all these icons represent?
– Thanksgiving is an important holiday for both the U.S. and Canada. The chicken leg and the maple are clues to the turkey and the maple syrup, traditional dishes during Thanksgiving. The top hat may be a suggestion to the celebration’s origin in the English Protestant Reformation traditions. The calendar sheet is a clue for a special day that binds together all other elements.
– This emoji picture is pointlessly complicated by an extra icon – the city one. The image features a church, a city and two bells, but the city was not necessary to convey the emoji meaning.
– Did you know that church bells were introduced into the Christian Church in 400 AD?
– This is an interesting emoji for a famous brand! We have a fire flame and two Ferris wheels, so this emoji actually reads “Hot Wheels", if you realize that the flame stands for “hot" in this case.
– Hot Wheels represents a brand of toy cars, belonging to Mattel. In case you didn’t know, there are also full scale versions of some very popular Hot Wheels models, including Twin Mill, Bone Shaker and Whatta Drag.
– The last emoji meaning on our list also represents a famous celebration. The image shows two hands in prayer, a rabbit, candy and a calendar sheet. So this is about a day of praying and also rabbits and sweets.
– Without a doubt, Easter is the most important Christian celebration, also known as Resurrection Sunday.
Well, these were all the challenges you had on this level! We hope our Guess the Emoji Level 113 answers, cheats, hints and trivia were helpful and entertaining and that you had a good time finding all the emoji meanings!