Fish Out Of Water
– This is what we call an efficient emoji: it conveys an idiom made of four words with the help of only three emoji icons. You have a fish, the stop symbol and the water wave. Read the forbidden sign in terms of “out of" and the rest will come to you.
– If you feel like a “fish out of water", you feel uncomfortable in a certain situation, or you strongly believe you don’t belong to a certain context.
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list is pretty obvious and can be guessed by following the golden rule: read the images. In this case you have fire and a house.
– A fire house is a fire station, the headquarters of firefighting squads. The term “FireHouse" however is the name of an American glam metal band.
– This is a very fun way to express the name of a company / brand with the help of two emoji icons. You have the Japanese flag and a piano emoji, so think about Japan and musical instruments. What is the first thing that pops to mind?
– Some people know Yamaha for its state of the art musical instruments, others appreciate this Japanese conglomerate for its state of the art motorcycles.
– There are four emoji icons to convey only two emoji words, but maybe it’s easier to communicate this way. You have a honey jar, a sun, a grass blade and water drops. Maybe you really need an emoji game cheat here, as all these pictures read “Honey Dew."
– The term “honeydew" means a lot of things. You probably are familiar with the melon variety named this way, while others may be more familiar with the Shawn Mullins’s album title or a city of the same name in California.
Goody Two Shoes
– This is a rather rare emoji for a rather rare concept, so let’s have some fun figuring it out. The picture shows the thumbs up emoji and two shoes of different colors. Read the first emoji icon as “goody" and the shoes exactly as they are, and you have your emoji meaning.
– This is the name of a children’s story and children’s song derived from the story. The tale’s origins can be traced back to 1765.
– This emoji meaning is rather simple if you associate an alternate meaning of the first icon (the winning cup can be read as “gold" in some cases) and the literal meaning of the second icon – fish is just fish.
– If you have aquarium fishes around, you know the goldfish is one of the most popular domesticated fish around. However, the “goldfish" may also be used to refer to a band’s name, a snack, the title of a comic book series and two different species of plants.
Out Of Time
– This efficient emoji can be used in a large variety of situations, so keep it close, as it is simple to build and easy to recognize. It features the stop sign which we learned it can also mean “out of", and a watch, which is symbolic for “time."
– Besides its obvious meaning, the term “out of time" can be found in cinema and TV, music, literature, gaming and law practices, so use it contextually.
– If you are Canadian, you know what this emoji means without emoji game cheats. For the rest of the world, let’s break the picture into its components: we have the maple leaf in red, symbol of Canada, a police officer and a horse. In other words, Canadian Mounted Police.
– Mounties are unique in the world, as they represent a police body which acts at a national, federal, provincial, and municipal level.
Cowboys and Aliens
– This is an interesting emoji and you might need some emoji game cheats here, as the true meaning might elude you. We have a cow, a man and an alien. Now tie – up together the cow and the man to get “cowboy", insert an “and" and read the alien in its plural form “aliens."
– This is the name of many cultural productions, but we will start with the most obvious one: a western movie from 2011 which also aspired to be a SF flick. The movie was, however, adapted from the comic book of the same name.
– This challenge is easy to take and break, because the emoji meaning reveals itself by reading the words suggested by the images. You have a plant and food on a plate, so the deduction process is not hard.
– Plant food is just a fancy term to describe fertilizers.
How do you feel about this level? Were the Guess the Emoji Level 112 answers hard to guess? Drop us a line and tell us what you think about this levels and the emoji meanings you guessed. In the meantime, let’s hurry up to the next level!