Up In Arms
– The first entry on this level is an emoji consisting of an arrow pointing upwards, an arrow pointing to the right, towards two muscle arms. This one can be read as you see it: up-in-arms.
– To be “up in arms" means that you are very angry and, according to some dictionaries, to also be ready for a rebellion or fight.
One Tree Hill
– This next emoji meaning also belong to the “read them like you see them" category. You have number 1, a tree and the mountain icon we know it can also stand for “hill."
– “One Tree Hill" is the name of twelve different places and locations around the world, ranging from a volcanic peak in New Zealand to a location in India. This is also the name of a song and a TV series.
– Next on our level 111 emoji game answers list is the “Premier League" emoji, one that features the British flag and a soccer ball. So this is about a major British football event, right?
– This is an English professional league gathering professional men’s football clubs.
5 Hour Energy
– This emoji is not difficult to understand if you choose the right interpretation of each emoji icon. You have number 5, a clock – in this case used for “hour" and a battery – in this case used for “energy."
– If you are a fan of energy drinks or energy shots, you know this is the brand name of such energy shot. Before trying it, keep in mind that the drink is not approved by the FDA.
Balls of Fury
– Now this is an interesting emoji with some interesting emoji meaning behind. You have a basketball, a football, a fire flame and an angry emoticon. You may need our emoji game cheats with this one, as there are little clues to where you should focus your thinking.
– This is the title of an American sports comedy movie from 2007. The movie was interesting enough to lead to the creation of a video game of the same name.
– This is a pretty easy one, provided you interpret correctly the first icon – the water wave. So far we associated it with water, but in this case it has to be associated with wind. Add the surfer in the second icon and you have your emoji meaning.
– Some think that wind surfing is an extreme sport, and come to think of it, it probably is, since it is a combination of surfing and sailing. The history of this sport can be traced back to 1964 in the U.S.
– What is the connection between a corn cob and a bag of fries? If you think about the fries as “chips", the emoji meaning reveals itself: corn – chip.
– We don’t know exactly when corn chips were invented, but it’s sure they are one of the most popular snack foods out there.
– It is interesting to see how two words can be conveyed by three emoji icons with no effort. However, you may want to use this emoji game cheat sheet, as the image is pretty poor in clues. You have a pineapple, granted, but also a car and a steam cloud. If “pineapple speed" doesn’t tell you anything, try “Pineapple Express."
– This is another stoner comedy movie and another comedy movie starring Seth Rogen and James Franco. If you are into cinema, you probably have seen this movie or hear about it.
– This emoji picture tells you a story about two little children (the first two emoji icons) which turn into adults (the man in the third icon). The arrow up shows the relation between the children and the grown-ups.
– This popular and beloved song (about a snowman magically brought to life by some children with the help of a silk hat) was recorded in 1950. The song was so appreciated, it led to the creation of an equally popular animated Christmas special (made for television). It still runs today on CBS.
– The last emoji meaning on this level is the “IBM" one, featuring a blue circle and a computer. Given the three word letters you have to guess, and associating color blue with computers, IBM is the only logical choice.
– This is one of the largest, most important and most successful computer companies in the world.
Now that you finished delivering all the Guess the Emoji level 111 answers, it’s time to move on to the next level, as you’re closer to the finish line as ever!