– If you are on level 110 this doesn’t mean the game developers want you to have an easy time guessing the emojis. It would have been simpler to show two running boys, which would have read “runner runner", than showing two white tennis shoes, but this is why this game is so much fun!
– “Runner Runner" is the title of a 2013 movie, music album and song, so be careful about the context you use this emoji picture in.
– This next entry on our emoji game cheats list is the “Airbus" emoji, a picture built in a funny, yet meaningful way: you have the steam cloud, a plane and a bus.
– Airbus is the name of a major French aircraft manufacturer and it is known for producing the world’s largest passenger airliner.
– This emoji picture really gives you a breather, as it features a ship’s anchor and a man, making it easy for you to guess the emoji meaning if you read the pictures out loud.
– An anchorman is a news presenter, but we guess you knew that already. The name can also stand for the title of a two – movies series, both starring Will Ferrell.
– This one looks easy, but in reality, it is not. Perhaps a little cheat here doesn’t hurt. You have number 16 and a birthday cake. But it is not the cake itself in this case! It’s the candles on the cake that you have to build your emoji meaning upon!
– “Sixteen Candles" is the name of a pretty famous movie from 1984. It is a coming – of – age teenage movie starring Molly Ringwald. The title “16 Candles" is the name of a 1958 song by The Crests, so use this emoji in the right context.
– This emoji picture combines an icon (the one used for “head") with a word – “ON", making this emoji meaning easy to decipher if you read the images in their order.
– We use the term “to head on" when we want to suggest to somebody they should start something or be the first to do something. However, the term “Head On" has multiple uses, as it can be the title of several film and television productions, several music related songs, albums or bands, and a few other things.
– We would call this an inefficient emoji, but who are we to argue with emoji communication rules? You have for icons to convey a three letters word, and the icons are: a blue circle, a white circle, a car and the flag of Germany. So this is a German car that is related somehow with blue and white. It’s easier to just write the letters…
– BMW is a famous German car, no doubt about it, and the blue and white colors are used on the cars’ logo and the corporate logo, as they originate from the Bavarian’s flag colors, and BMW is from Munich, Bavaria.
Boy Who Cried Wolf
– This may be a complicated emoji, but if you take your chance and try to spell out the words conveyed by the images you get: boy – cry – wolf. There’s only one word missing and we think you can handle it.
– This is the name of a fable by Aesop and a story with a moral, of course. The moral is: don’t lie too much, as the day you tell the truth, nobody will believe it, or you.
– Next on our emoji game answers list is the “Counting Stars" emoji, a rather complicated one if you don’t figure out the general meaning it Hints: to. We have numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 in a box, which stands for “counting", a shining star and a microphone – which suggests that this emoji (and its meaning) is related to music.
– “Counting Stars" is the title of several songs, but the most known of them is the One Republic’s single from the album “Native".
Frosty the Snowman
– This emoji meaning is useful and pretty efficient to replace three long words with only three emoji icons. We have a snowflake, a top hat and a snowman, so this is clearly about a special kind of snowman.
– This popular and beloved song (about a snowman magically brought to life by some children with the help of a silk hat) was recorded in 1950. The song was so appreciated, it led to the creation of an equally popular animated Christmas special (made for television). It still runs today on CBS.
– We end our adventure on level 110 with another cultural reference, this time a very popular one among young viewers. The emoji features a red circle, a red X and red lips. If you use Internet language, then you know XOXO means “kiss", and is also a clue for the show.
– This teenage drama TV series won no less than 18 Teen Choice Awards and it shot Blake Lively into stardom.
How do you feel now that you went through all the Guess the Emoji Level 110 answers? Confident and proud that you have only 10 levels left now until the finish line? We sure hope so!